•one•

Khatron ke Khiladi season 12 jigar pe trigger started with 14 contestants but by week 4 only 10 of them were left. Host Rohit Shetty already had his predictions about finalists but from the past week he noticed that the contestants had started giving up way too easily. They were not pushing themselves to their limits, with few exceptions offcourse.
He decided to give them one last chance to give their best or he would have to call reinforcements.
-----
Today the stunt location was a pool side, in the middle of the water a platform was floating with chains and locks on it and a path with weights was infront of it. Looking at the setup karan had a nervous smile on his face after all he had seen his little love perform this particular stunt!
Rohit sir (Rs) saw this, he introduced the show and shooting began. After explaining the stunt he said " kyu bhai kundrra aisi wierd smile kyu de rahe ho?" Kk " sir bas kisi se instructions aaye hai aise kisi stunt main sirf aapki baat sunna aur abort Kiya toh Ghar main entry nahi milegi" rs chuckled and said " chalo accha hai BTW main bata doon kkk ke itihaas main SHE was the only one jisne 12 seasons main yeh stunt complete Kiya hai"
Kk " kya kare sir wo hai hi itni special"
Others who knew who he was talking about just had a smile on their face offcourse except few jealous souls.
Rs " stunt se pehle aap sabko Aaj main woh video dikhata hoon which was the only time when a Khiladi could complete this stunt baki toh bade bade khiladiyo ne iss stunt ko abort Kiya hai"

Everyone was in aww of her performance but only some showed it. Kk had a huge smile on his face and a few years in his eyes, when asked about he just said he missed her a lot and was damn proud of his girl.
Rs announced that 3 pairs will be doing the stunt.
1. Kanika n Nishant
2. Jannat n pratik
3. Karan n Prince ( aka Roadies duo)
In same order.
First 2 jodis did abort as Kanika and pratik could not do proper breathing.
Kk had a smug look on his face as pratik had underestimated his love in an interview but this stunt made everything as clear as the water in the pool!
It was his and prince's chance to perform he knew he had the biggest motivation of all with him. He was strapped and locked to the platform and was handed the keys, he watched as prince did his part of the stunt and then his platform started to rotate, he easily unlocked the first chain but was not able to hold on to the chain in his leg, after a few tries he heard prince shout " Bhai, bhabhi ke liye trophy le Jani hai, come on!"
That is when kk remembered the first day of kkk shoot...

FLASHBACK

Rs was asking everyone why they agreed to the show and the common ans were being given, then he asked the same question to kk to which he replied " sir ghar pe main mera laddoo chod kar aaya hoon uski ek hi khwahish hai Jo main aaj tak Puri nahi kar paya, iss baar kuch bhi ho Jaye yeh kkk ki trophy jayegi toh mere Ghar"
End

Kk left all his doubts and fear of falling fade and just closed his eyes and remembered the smile on her face, he opened his eyes determined to complete the stunt and complete he did.
After stunt:
" Kya baat hai bhai Roadies duo tumne toh Kamal kar diya, lagta hai kundrra ka ek hi motivation hai Jo isse apni sari limits cross karne ki himmat deti hai!
Lekin baki sab ko main notice kar Raha hoon Aaj kal bohot abort ho rahe hai ab iss kartoot ka anjam tum log agle hafte dekhoge n let me warn u it gonna get tougher...."
***
667 words
.
.
.
Target: 10 comments n 50 votes
.
.
.
Happy reading
Regards
Jparaswani