CHAPTER 4

'Father why did mommy leave..?' i mumbled as i held onto my teddy tight. I had been standing on our houses porch as i watched my mother drive away.

'It's your fault..' He grumbled, with tears in his eyes.

'Its your fault!' He said again a little louder, as he clenched his fists. He was clenching them so hard he started to shake and turn red.

'ITS FUCKING YOUR FAULT!!' The scream made me flinch away, when he had suddenly pushed me down the porch making me fall onto my butt with a loud thug.

'YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS CHILD!' he screamed again as his eyes turned black.

'dad please?..' I murmured.

'DAD PLE- PLEASE!!' I yelled.

'PLEASE STOOP!!!'

'STOOP!' Emerson screamed, opening her eyes sweaty and panting for air. She gasped as the air had flew into her lungs, looking around Emerson felt relieved realizing that it was just a nightmare.

She covered her face with a sigh of relief, drying off her tears Emerson couldn't remember what had happened. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion as her eyes scanned around. Emerson couldn't understand where was she, the room was white as a pearl. With electronic strings attached through out.

Why the fuck do i have strings attached to me?! Emerson thought with anger in her mind, she ripped off the strings on her arm with a slight groan.

Her throat felt dry and her head was dizzy, she felt uncomfortable like something was attached to her. Just as Emerson looked down her eyes widened in fear making her stomach turn. She had a white gown on her, but she could see something sticking from underneath.

Emerson pulled up her gown and the sight of her made her want to vomit. Her nose scrunched up from disgust as she absorbed the view. Her whole upper ribs were covered in bandages, with covered blood through out her body. Her breathing intensified, Emerson felt her self starting to panic. Her eyes started to twitch, she only now realized that she was in a hospital room.

Emerson knew she had to get out of here, she had to find her brother and go home. As the memories of what happened started to flow through her mind, she knew that she didn't belong here.

She pushed her self in a sitting position as she let out a hiss, with a slight tear forming in her eye. Her shoulders stiffened, as the pain from her stomach felt like she was getting stabbed. And her ribs felt like they were getting poked in her lungs which made it hard for her to breathe.

'UGH!' Emerson let out a growl ripping the metal strings out from her stomach. She was determined to get out of here, she jumped out from her bed making her legs shake from the sudden weight. Emerson tried to hold her self against the wall for some support, but her head dizziness made it hard to concentrate.

Emerson rushed towards the only door there was, just as she placed her hand on a door knob the door suddenly burst open. Making her fall down on the ground with a whine, her eyes had grew wide and her hands felt sweaty. She glanced up to notice a man with a white long gown walk in.

'What are you doing?' The man suddenly spoke as his eyes grew wide in confusion making his shoulders tense up.

Emerson's eyes scanned the man, he had long black hair and dark brown eyes. His skin was fair, with light brown freckles covering his face. 'Wh-who are you?' Emerson's voice came out stiff in a need of water.

'I am Marshall the packs doctor, you should be in the bed right now!' He sternly replied placing down a sheet of papers.

'What are all these tubes attached to me.?' Emerson asked in fear, she was barely able to speak as her breathing started to feel heavier by the second. She felt sick to her stomach and mostly afraid, her thoughts about her brother not being here to protect her, of not being by her side made her feel frightened in ways she has never been.