BLURB

BLURB

FLEEING WAS FOR COWARDS... OR AT LEAST, THOSE WHO HAD WHERE TO FLEE!

Married to a husband whose narcissistic resentment towards her knew no bounds, Eemaan Salim wasn't exactly presented with either option.

She has long learnt that in Marriage to Ja'afar Abdullah, she would be alone, dejected and certainly lose if she she did not find solace in the One who has it in abundance and needs none of it. -Allah.

But, as with everything He created with a twin, Eemaan's Dawn had a Dusk.

What happens when it finally arrives? Will she succeed in making a U-Turn with her Iman in check or fall into the pit of darkness that Dusk leaves in it's wake?

***

There was a difference between been unable to tolerate someone and hating them. Ja'afar Abdullah hates no one and the last class of persons he could tolerate were the ostentatious, gold-digging ones who clearly wanted something, but did another.

His wife was no saint. It didn't matter that the people around her had the opposite to say. He saw through her masked folies and knew exactly her type.

Perhaps, he would have made life a little easier for her- if his entire wealth were not tied to marriage to Eemaan Salim.

****

Assalaam'alaykum guys🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐💐💐🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹.
PS: AT THE DUSK OF EEMAAN Is coming as a Daily Episode Release gratitude package for helping us arrive at 1.5k followers and 1.2k likes on Facebook.

Once again, Ramadan Mubarak.

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐