Quality Time

It was a Saturday early in the morning, the sun was raising slowly but steady above a London park and people and dogs were just now walking into it, to have a great time.

Through the bars a dalmatian came in walking slowly, very contradictory to what she would normally do in any other day, she arrived to an empty and wide zone of the park, and then, after searching with her gaze for a bit she laid down in the floor, waiting.

"I hope he doesn't take long" Dolly thought while sighing as she rested her eyes for a bit.

As she rested, a memory rushed back to her mind, it was still fresh and it was about her brother asking for something very insistently.

"It was monday by the noon when her brother took her away from the other dalmatians to ask her that odd favour

'Could you think about it a little more please?' Said Dylan to his sister begging with his front paws.

'No brother, what you're asking for is... Just impossible' Answered Dolly.

'Oh! Come on Dolly, it will be just a couple of minutes, I really would like your help with this' Dylan begged even more.

'No, means no' Dolly answered."

"That was the Monday" Dolly thought as she remembered the tuesday.

"Tuesday in the morning as everyone sat at the table to have their breakfast Dylan stopped her before getting into the dining room.

'Well? Did you think about that sis?' His brother asked very suddenly.

'What?!' She answered surprised.

'What I told you yesterday. Did you think about it well?' Dylan insisted.

Dolly just made an angry face and proceeded to ignore Dylan"

"And let's not forget about the Wednesday" Dolly thought as she stretched and turned around to face the sky.

"Wednesday in the night Dylan went to her room to wake her up.

'Dolly, Dolly' He gently shook the dalmatian.

'Auuughh let me sleep, I'll wash the bowls tomorrow' She muttered between dreams.

Dylan went out, but when Dolly woke up she found in front of her a card which had written 'Please' on it, and by the side a cookie in the shape of a bone"

"Although, I got to admit that he was very persistent the thursday" She whispered to herself.

"Thursday in every moment he could, Dylan would simply say 'Please' to her sister, during the breakfast, while cleaning, even in the nap time"

"Finally, the Friday Dolly got enough of him

'Enough!' She barked just as her brother was barely close, he didn't even spoke a thing. 'If I agree to what you asked for would you leave me alone?!' She asked, pretty much annoyed.

'Emmm, actually I was going to ask if you could help me clean the disaster the puppies leaved in the living room' Said Dylan 'You know, broke toys, dirt everywhere'

'Oh! That' Growled back the dalmatian, still annoyed.

'Listen, I'm sorry if I bothered you with that all week but' Dylan started to mumble a bit ashamed.

'Ahhhggg...' Dolly complained. 'Why does this mean to much for you?' She asked the dalmatian and while irritated she turned her back.

The backyard fell into silence for a while, until Dylan broke it.