Prologue

"When have we ever followed orders?"

"NO!"

"TECH!"

Ni'm ceta....Ni'm ceta....Ni'm ceta....

Ni'm ceta Hunter...

Ni'm ceta Wrecker...

Ni'm ceta Echo...

Ni'm ceta Omega...

Ni'm ceta...Ni'm ceta Crosshair...

Tech watched as the sky grew farther and farther away, and knowing that the ground was only getting nearer and nearer. He couldn't explain what he felt at that moment, but something made him take action. To try and survive.

At cuyanir.

His blaster was long gone and he had an entire tram car above him, it wouldn't take a genius to know if he somehow survived impact, he would get crushed. He grabbed the line that had previously saved him from plummeting down 84 meters and started to climb up onto the debris until he was standing on top of it.

He could see the glimmering of water below him, and the cliffs that surrounded it. His exceptional mind was working triple time and he used one hand and took the hook that was holding him to the line, using the other hand to hold on steadily so he didn't fly away.

His eyes locked onto a tree that was close enough to one of the cliffs, and Tech threw the line out, being yanked into the cliff, winding him, and black spots dotted his vision.

"Kark!" he gasped out, wincing as the swear word escaped his mouth. He was paralyzed for a moment, and a moment too late. The branch that the hook had grappled onto cracked and once again Tech was descending down fast, and knew no more as he made contact with the freezing water.

***

Dr. Hemlock smirked as he got word that one of the clones was separated from the group, and that he possibly may have survived. He had instantly claimed possession over the clone, knowing he could use him to his advantage.

He looked around the forest of Eriadu, knowing that he and the squad of his delta troopers had to be reaching the defective clone. He wasn't quite hard to find—after all the clone did fall from the tram, taking half of it with him. 

If this clone survived—which he will, Hemlock would make sure of it—he would prove much more use than all the other clones due to his history. Perhaps Nala Se would talk, once he had the girl in his possession. 

Oh, how the puzzle pieces were falling into place perfectly.

********************************************

Hello there fellow nerds! So a few things about this fic:
It's very very angsty

The clones don't have accelerated aging

There will be graphic descriptions of violence

I won't go into detail, but some characters do experience panic attacks. All of my knowledge comes from the one or two times I had a near experience, the internet and people talking about their experiences so I apologize if something is not right—please let me know and I will fix it! Not every chapter will have these things, and I will be sure to put TW in front of those chapters.

The ages of the batch are:
Echo—27
Wrecker—25
Hunter—just turned 25
Crosshair—23
Tech—a few months away from 18
Omega—14 going on 15