sweet treats

(Horrors pov)
"HEY BOSS I MADE YOU SOMETHING!" I exclamed."(*yawns )what is it that you made horror"nightmare asked."Muffins topped with pudding!"I answered."great horror you are a good cook"nightmare said wial eating a muffin."wow horror look who has a crush"dust remarked."s-shut up dust"horror answered wial turning as red as a tomato.nightmare continuously ate the muffins wial watching it come down."woah boss calm your jaw down your going to choke on those"I told him as I tried to take the spare muffins.(3 pov) Nightmare then hissed at horror.horror then hugged nightmare.after the embrace nightmare grabbed the rest of the muffins and went to his room.(there was 67 but he ate 7).nightmare then started eating the rest of the muffins.(time skip night has ate 30 + nightmares pov)I felt so full yet so hungry and tired.my stomach was already was almost to my knees.(time skip,night has ate all of the muffins) I moaned as my stomach groaned.my belly was so huge I felt like I was going to puke but then horror came in "hey horror something you need?" I asked as I sat up in my bed."I have a question did you eat all the muffins?"horror asked.".......... Yea I did"I answered."I can see that you've gotten a bit chubby nighty"horror said."shut the fuck up and can we cuddle? "I asked." Ok"horror answered.after a few minutes horror started rubbing my stomach;It felt so good that I accidentally moaned."can you make me some more of your treats?"I asked horror."if your asking him can we make this a competition?"killer asked as he he popped in."sure"I answered (time skip to the judging)"I made soul shaped chocolate "vio said." I made red velvet muffins! "horror exclamed." I made a cake"dust said."I made dessert donuts!"cross explains."I made cookies!"killer shouts."all of your foods sound amazing"I answered.(after nightmare ate all of it)my stomach was  now but it felt so good."everything was so good but the winner is crosses dessert donuts."I said."want some more boss?"cross asked."yes"I answered.as I started eating the donuts my shirt and pants slowly got tighter and then my shirt and pants popped open just showing my stomach and my boxers.but my team just teleported us all to my bed and all of them just layed on my stomach."guys why are you all laying on me?"I asked."your big belly feels like a big pillow"vio answered.(now 3 pov)everyone then fell asleep except nightmare."god damned the positivity in here is so sickening......why the fucking god is the positivity kinda good" nightmare wispered not trying to wake the others dreams.nightmare then fell asleep.