Chapter 5: New Face

Tyra's POV:

I stood there speechless. HE KISSED MY CHEEK! What did that mean?? After a few minutes staring at nothing and creeping out my neighbor I walk to my front door. I snap myself back into reality and took out my keys from my bag. Before I could put the key in the keyhole (hehehe...i have a dirty mind *insert laughing emoji here*) the door swung out.

"OH MY GOD! Where were you! I was so worried!" My mom yelled and took me in her arms. "Sorry mom. I'm okay" I hug her tightly. "Your biology teacher told me everything! Are your legs okay? Did he do anything to you? He didn't rape you or anything right?!" My mom rambled on. "MOM! Calm down!" I shook her to stop asking me so much questions. "I'm okay! He didn't do anything to me mom." I half lied. Well it was true. Mr. Dallas didn't touch me or anything sketchy he just kinda....kissed me. I still can't get over that! "Come to your senses!" I tell to myself.

"Oh okay good. Now go upstairs and wash up. Dinner is almost ready." she says, guiding me up the stairs. "Okay I will." I say. I go upstairs, change out of my clothes, took a shower, and changed into my PJs. I walk back downstairs and had a nice dinner with my mom. We talked about what happened and how I changed classes. She lit up when she hears that I moved to an advanced class. I quickly finish up my food and go back to my room before she starts talking about doing good in the class and college stuff. I really wish I was still in preschool where the only thing worry about is having to sleep when it was nap time (we all miss nap time in school right!).

When I was about to sleep, I hear a ding from my phone. I look at it and see it was an unknown number.

Unknown number- Hey are you alright?

Me- Uhhh.....who is this?

Unknown number- Oh sorry it's Mr. Dallas.

What the fuck.....how did he get my number!!? I look at my phone speechless for a few seconds before I finally reply

Me - Ohh...Hello Mr. Dallas....How did you get my number??

Mr. Dallas- I went through your phone and got your number when you were asleep.

Me- oh okay. but why did you go through it? I have some personal stuff and conversations in them!

Mr. Dallas- Don't worry, I didn't look at your conversations and stuff....but I did look at your pictures...duck faces..very mature.

OMG!!!! He saw my pictures!! I feel myself burning up. I had beach photos and omg...MY DUCK FACE PICTURES!! Why did he go through my pictures? Nosy ass....

Me- Well, Mr. Dallas.....may I ask why did you go through your students private stuff? That's clearly an invasion of privacy. You don't see me going through your phone like a stalker.

Mr. Dallas- Technically, I had a good reason to go through your phone. I needed to contact your mother and I didn't have her number so I had to go through your phone for her number. If I didn't, she would freak out like most parents do. And while I did that, I got your number too so I could contact you to see if you are ok.

Shit. He had a good point. My mom is really overprotective of me...If he hadn't done that, mom would have called the police and make the whole neighborhood a search party for me.

Me-................touché Sir.

Mr.Dallas- You do know that, touché means touch in French. (A/N: idk if I'm right my friend told me this lol) But thank you I try my best.

Me- Wow..... I can't believe you did that. Anyway..!! Why did you text me when I was about to sleep??

Mr. Dallas- Well Sorry Ms. Sassy Pants, I was worried if you were okay or not and judging by that, I think your alright now.