Together- A Camren Fanfic

Sorry if this sucks , but this is my first fanfic :p #Harmonizer

---------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 1 - LAUREN'S POV

"Lauren it's time to get up!!!" I heard my mom calling from down stairs as I smelled bacon. I had been feeling really crappy this whole week and didn't really feel like going to school. My boyfriend Keaton had broken up with me two weeks ago and I still felt horrible. I was still lost in my thoughts when my little sister, Taylor, walked in. "Lauren mom wants you to go down stairs and have breakfast" she said. I hesitantly got out of bed a headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I walked downstairs after I had finished changing and sat down next to my dad as my mom put a plate of pancakes and bacon in front of me. After I was done eating I ran upstairs to grab my backpack and then headed to school, where I would have to see Keaton.

CAMILA'S POV

I wasn't really looking forward to my first day at Mar Vista High School. I had never been good at making friends - I mean I was shy and awkward. "Bye dad" I said as I closed the car door and walked towards the front doors feeling nervous. And then I got lost in my thoughts, "What if everyone hates me? What if I crash into someone? What if..." I stopped in the middle of my thoughts as the bell rang. "Oh shit!" I thought, "it's my first day here and I'm already late!" Fortunately I had Choir for first period and the teacher, Mr.C, was really cool and said it was fine, but only because it was my first day.

-------------------------------------------

Sorry the chapter was so short but I'll try to update everyday :)

--------------------------------------------