Chapter 6

* Time Skip to 3 months later*(I'm gonna start trying to speed the story up :)

Y/n's POV
Laurance and I have been dating for 3 months now! He's even come over a few times for dinner but not as my boyfriend as Garroths best friend but my parents seem to be warming up to Laurance. some more good news is that mom and dad let us hang out alone so that's progress!... right?some not so great news is that Zane and vylad might be a little bit suspicious after they almost caught us kissing after dinner once almost we pulled away fast but we might have been acting weird to them so we need to be A little more careful.Laurance is still as romantic as ever it's been an amazing 3 months. There have also been a lot of additions to the friend group so cadenza and I have gotten really close, I've met Dante, Nicole,Lucinda,andKatelyn's boyfriend jeffory.Dante and Nicole Clearly like eachother but won't tell one another how they feel.Lucinda teases Travis all the time (like mommy vibes okay? Like he def calls her mommy I'm just saying! ~V) and GARROTH AND APHMAU ARE FINALLY DATING!!! (guys I'm healing my scorned 13 year old self rn ~V) they started dating about 2 months ago and they're really happy together and of course our parents are okay with them dating because our moms want them to get married so they can be related to eachother.all of the girls know that Laurance and I are dating and they've all agreed to keep it secret until we tell my family.

*that's all for the little recap on to where the story is at*

The girls and I were in the cafeteria eating and talking"hey isn't the winter dance in like 2 weeks?" Nicole asked "oh yeah!" Aphmau replied"has anyone asked you guys yet?"Nicole asked "jeffory asked me already" Katelyn said "aww!" I squealed "hush y/n!"she yelled embarrassed as the rest of the girls and I giggled at her reaction. "I'm not really interested in any of the boys here I might just go alone and I'll probably be too busy taking care of a bunch of stuff during the dance anyway because I'm head of the planning committee so I'll just hang out with you guys when I Can." Cadenza said "A few guys have asked me but not the guy I want to ask me" Lucinda said pouting "who do you want to ask you?" Aphmau asked "that cutie Travis of course!" Lucinda replied "wait so you actually like him like that? I thought you just like to tease him because he has no experience with women."I said as all the girls laughed "that's why I started teasing him but I actually started to like him. I'm tired of waiting I'm about to go ask him instead!"Lucinda said "that's not a bad idea!" Nicole said "I'll be back!" Nicole said as she got up and walked over to where Dante was sitting with Laurance, Garroth and Travis. I couldn't hear them but it looked like more of a confrontation rather than her asking him to the dance. She walked back to us smiling "he said yes!" she told us as she sat back down after that Lucinda decided she would ask Travis after school in her own witchy- magic-y way "that leaves you two" Katelyn said looking at me and Aphmau "well Garroth hasn't really said anything about the dance should I ask him?" Aphmau asked "no trust me don't let him know I told you this but he's been planning how to ask you for like a whole week so it's coming soon." I said the girls erupted into AWWS and squeals while Aph blushed. "well what about you y/n?" Nicole asked "you guys know how complicated it is for us. I'm sure he's going to ask me and I'm sure it will be romantic when he does." I said "I think you guys are overcomplicating it" Katelyn said bluntly "really?" I asked to my surprise they all agreed "In that case I'll talk to Laurance about telling my family. Do you guys really think it will go better than I think it will?" I asked they all said yeah so maybe it will go good."speaking of Laurance you know he's been staring at you since lunch started right?" Nicole said I turned to look and sure enough I was met with Laurances blue eyes he looked me up and down then winked at me I turned away blushing "oh my god! Did he seriously just check you out y/n?" Katelyn asked in a sort of protective way "chill out Katelyn he's checking out his own girlfriend" Nicole said "I think it's hot when a guy is obsessed with his girlfriend~" Lucinda said "h-he's not obsessed with me!" I stuttered "I think what Lucinda means is that it's attractive when a guy is so clearly in love with his girlfriend" Nicole said "love? you think Laurance is in l-love with me?" I asked blushing even more "are you kidding? I've never seen my brother like this with any girl ever! He's definitely in love." cadenza said I could feel my face getting hotter "wait you guys haven't said I love you yet?" Lucinda asked Ishook my head "aw you guys have such a sweet innocent little romance!"Aphmau said innocent? Was all I could think about are we supposed to be doing... THAT?! No! W-we're too young!

* Time Skip to after School*

After School I was sitting on the bleachers watching Laurence's soccer practice because we have a project to do together so it gave me a great excuse to watch Laurance get all sweaty. (I'm talking big buff anime man sweaty. you know when they're glistening🤭 ~V) Garroth decided to walk Aphmau home so Laurance and I are going to my house to work On our Project so we'll be alone on the walk which is always nice. Laurance was telling his team what to to next then he motioned for me to come down to where he was so I got up and started walking down the bleachers and when I got to Laurance he quickly pulled me under the bleachers "Laurance what are we doing under here-mph!" I was cut off by Laurance's lips his left hand On my lower back and his right hand on the back of my neck both pulling my body against his as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his tongue in my mouth and stared into my eyes with a look I've never seen before (lust perhaps🤭) my face must've been so red because it felt like my face was on fire I shut my eyes out of embarrassment. Laurance and I have made out before just never like this! And never at school! It was so hot. Laurance broke away from my lips and immediately started kissing my neck "l-laurance!" I stuttered to which he replied a simple hmm? While still kissing my neck " w-we're still at school! A-and your team is probably waiting for you!" I said my hands on his chest pushing him away gently my face still red and trying to catch my breath "Sorry y/n it's just that I've been dying to kiss you all day. I got a little carried away. you were being so cute I just couldn't control myself" Laurance said "I-It's okay we should probably go back now" I said still blushing "yeah" Laurance replied. When we got back his practice was basically over so Laurance went to change and we started walking to my house.

Hey! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter hopefully this Chapter makes up for how short the last Chapter was considering the bit of spice I added ;) again if you didn't see my little update chapters will be coming out slower as I have just started college but I will try to write as often as I can! I promise!
~V