Chapter 4

The Unleashed Fury and New Members

Rimuru, Anos, and Akuto had just defeated a powerful enemy that threatened their universes. However, their victory was short-lived, as they soon discovered that this was only the beginning of a much larger threat. As they looked out into the vast expanse of the universe, they could sense a darkness growing in the distance, one that was stronger and more dangerous than anything they had faced before.

"Looks like we've got our work cut out for us," Rimuru said, as he surveyed the endless expanse of space before them.

"I sense a great power emanating from that direction," Anos said, pointing towards a distant galaxy. "We should investigate and see what we're dealing with."

Akuto nodded in agreement. "Let's go, then. We'll need to be at full strength if we're going to face this new threat."

The three demons took off towards the distant galaxy, moving at incredible speeds through the vacuum of space. As they neared their destination, they could feel the power emanating from the source growing stronger and more intense. They landed on a barren planet and looked up at the sky, where they saw a massive ship hovering in orbit.

"That must be it," Rimuru said, as he gazed up at the massive vessel.

"Looks like it's time to unleash our fury," Anos said, a fierce look in his eyes.

The three demons took to the air and soared towards the ship, ready for battle. As they drew closer, they could see that it was heavily armed, with an array of cannons and weapons trained on them. But they were undaunted and charged forward with all the fury they could muster.

The battle was fierce and intense, with the three demons unleashing their full power against the ship's defenses. Rimuru used his shape-shifting abilities to create a swarm of clones that overwhelmed the enemy fighters. Anos summoned an army of demons to fight alongside them, while Akuto unleashed a barrage of devastating spells that tore through the ship's hull.

Despite their best efforts, however, the demons were still outnumbered and outgunned. The ship's cannons were too powerful, and the demons were forced to retreat to a nearby planet to regroup.

"That was intense," Rimuru said, as he caught his breath. "We need to come up with a new plan."

"I agree," Akuto said. "We can't keep throwing ourselves at that ship like that. We need to find a weakness in their defenses."

Anos nodded. "I'll see what I can find out. My demonic powers may be able to sense something that our other abilities can't."

The demons split up, each going in a different direction to gather information and come up with a new plan of attack.

As Rimuru was flying over the planet, he spotted a small group of soldiers marching toward a nearby village. They were heavily armed and looked like they meant business. Rimuru knew he had to act fast, so he swooped down and confronted them.

"What are you doing here?" Rimuru demanded as he landed in front of the soldiers.

"We're here to take this village by force," the soldier replied, his voice cold and emotionless.

"Not if I have anything to say about it," Rimuru said, cracking his knuckles.

The soldiers charged forward, their weapons at the ready. But Rimuru was too fast for them, dodging and weaving between their attacks. He struck back with powerful blows, knocking them off their feet and sending them flying.

As Rimuru, Anos, and Akuto advanced toward the city, they could feel the presence of an immense power that they had never encountered before. They knew that this was not going to be an easy battle, but they were determined to protect the innocent and defeat the evil that threatened their world.