Special Treatment

(Sequel to the first chapter)

It's been more than a year since Eme received the tuberculosis treatment. Of course, she didn't like the doctor but shortly she realized she found some pleasure in the pain. The more she thought about it, the more she liked it.

She didn't dare to tell anyone or meet anyone. She did a few things to herself. The pleasure wasn't much, but still better.

She was following a guy on a kinky website who was a dominant play doctor. His service was harsh. At least the pictures he posts say so.

When she was alone, she fantasized about him exploiting her. Painfully. Medically. Her buttocks would tingle with excitement. She was so ready to submit.

One day, she gathered her courage and messaged him. Doctor ZH - his profile name. He was in his mid-30s. There was no picture of his face but he had a beautiful hand and always wears an expensive-looking watch.

They chatted for an hour. Prepared for the rendezvous. The location was a hotel. Eme could sense his authority through the chat window on her desktop. She was excited and very nervous. She wondered if she was doing anything bad. They decided on a 'safe word' and ended the chat.

***********

The day came and she got dressed. Crop top and high-waisted jeans. She arrived at the location at the decided time, 4 pm. The hotel room was on the 49th floor.

Why on earth would someone like it up so high?

She thought. In a few minutes, she was there. She closed her eyes and heaved a sigh before she rang the bell.

The door opened and Eme stared at the figure in front of her.

What a handsome guy!

He was wearing plain clothes, a watch in his left hand, looking very fresh overall. Her nervousness vanished for a while. Hunky guys were her weakness. She couldn't wait to obey him.

"Hey Siz", - her pseudonym on the website. He looked powerful.

"Hello doctor," her voice slightly shaky.

"Come on in".

As she scanned around the room she saw some filled syringes, a speculum, a wooden paddle, and some miscellaneous stuff. Her heart started beating faster.

"Undress and get on the couch".

The couch was big. Almost like a bed for one. It was attached to the big transparent window, curtains wide open. The hotel was huge and a skyscraper, the room so high above, isolated from the rest. She could see things below outside, but not possible for someone from outside to know what was going on.

He sat on the chair. She started undressing. Shoes, jeans, then top. She didn't know if she should be completely naked, but since he wouldn't proceed, she took everything off. She felt so exposed while he watched her curiously.

As she was done and now sitting on the couch, the doctor approached with a stethoscope on. He performed deep auscultation. Followed by palpation of her neck, breast, and abdomen. His touches were enticing. Warm and protective.

He then ordered her to kneel, and her upper body leaned forward, hands on the back of the couch. Facing the window. She was so high above for anyone to notice, yet there was a self-consciousness and Eme prayed that no one sees them.