Masked Devil

Two years passed like two days. They finally graduated and got engaged with their dream job.

 Jungkook became the new CEO of Jeon Industries and the talented male made the company one of the top three in Korea. Taehyung too took over The Kim Cooperation as the CEO.

 And Y/N is working as a Network Engineer in Cloud bric IT firm, she is one of the top most IT consultants in South Korea. Because of her excellent work ethic and finishing the projects in short due, many agencies hired her making deals. 

The love birds have trapped separately inside the cage of work. 

Jungkook moved into a new house alone while Y/N stayed with her parents and brother for now.

JUNGKOOK'S HOUSE

Y/N was at Jungkook's house

Y/N was at Jungkook's house. He asked her to come over cuz both of them are heck busy on week days.

Jungkook: "Yah I asked you to come to spend some time with ME not with your ass hole LAPTOP!"

Y/N chuckled at the pouty man beside her.

Y/N: "Just this one document Kook and I'm done"

Jungkook: "That's what you've been saying for Two Hours Y/N!"

She didn't say but typing swiftly on the keyboard eyes focused on the laptop screen. Jungkook sighed. He headed to the kitchen and brought a hand full of snacks. Y/N noticed him sitting beside her with all the snacks and taking the remote control.

Y/N: "What are you doing?"

Jungkook: "Gonna watch a movie... Any problem?"

Y/N: "Umm... No sure you can watch"

Jungkook is focused on watching the movie and Y/N is focused on doing her work. without taking his eyes off the movie, he put a popcorn in front of Y/N's mouth which she automatically swallowed without lifting her gaze. Jungkook smiled a little as he continued to feed her.

 He fed her chips, chocolates and juice , Y/N was liking it. Suddenly Y/N felt him cup her face and wiped the corner of her lips with the tissue paper. Even after all those years her heart skipped a beat at her sweet boy friend.

She felt a tint of guilt. For the past year they haven't been close at all. She can't remember when they had a long passionate kiss last time and it was all because of her. She can sit at one place and make money without lifting a finger. Her father asked her to be the Co CEO of the Kim Cooperation but she chose her passion more than everything. Jungkook was replaced by her passion, at least that's what she thought. Spending the nights at the office or at her laptop instead of Jungkook.