Charpter 7

-billie pov-
Today's the day. Liv and I have our first date and I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Right now we lay in her bed and she's still asleep. She looks so sweet sleeping. I'm on my phone and look at instagram. After 20minutes, she woke up. Good morning. She said. Morning. I said smiling. You look very excited. She said. Yeah i am, aren't you excited? I asked. I am, but I'm tired too. She said. Yeah? I said. Yes. She said. So, do you want to do anything else today? I asked. Can we go for a walk later? She asked. Of course. I said. Great. She said. Mhm. I said. So how long are you up? She asked. An hour. I said. And you didn't woke me up? She asked. You needed that sleep. I said. Whatever, I'm gonna take a shower. She said as she got up and walked out of the room.

-liv pov-

After i took a shower, i brushed my teeth, brushed my hair and got dressed. As i came back into my room, billie was on her phone talking with her mom. So i just stayed quiet. So mom, I'm gonna hang up now, see you in 3days. She said and hung up. So are we going for a walk now? I asked. Yes, do we get breakfast on the way? I'm starving. She said. Yeah. I said. Good. She said. "Where you both going?" Sara asked as we came out of my room. Walking. Billie said. Okay. She said as we left. We walked 20minutes as we went in a little café to get breakfast. We ordered food and then we sat there waiting. So any other plans for today? I asked. Nah just the dinner. Billie said. Same. I said. Then we got our food and ate. After we ate and i payed, we walked a little more and then back home. So we were basically out for 1,5h.