Chapter Twenty-Two

Reginae White
POV:

"Yes, finally she out his life," I said laughing as her body hit the floor.

"Nae that wasn't the plan at all"Herb says.

"Whatever you can find new bitch while taking my man back," I said just waiting until the shade room announce the hospital she is in then go act like I'm sad.

"Naw wrong for that but have something for you, "Herb says laughing that nigga not going to do anything without me.

Shaderoom- Arianna Fletcher was shot by an unknown suspected boyfriend Dave East rush her to County Moore Hospital. Prayers Up for her family🙏🏾💙

I hope my man is ready to see me...

A few hours later~

"Dave" I yelled he turned and looked back around.

"Unt unit bitch go back to birdman, "Sky says coming up to me.

"I'm trying to help a friend out," I said.

"Gurl bye with all that fake shit cause my brother still doesn't want you," Tae said right now Ari was not her but he gonna stand up for his bestie.

Dave Brewster
POV:

Why does this bitch think shit is sweet the only person worried about my baby in there this is all my fault I'm supposed to protect her from everything. Whoever did this sees something different since people want a problem I'm starting a bigger one.

"This doctor needs to hurry up man, "I said just need her my baby is okay.

"East calm down sis is a true fighter," Shooter says this drama needs to end fast I felt my phone go off it was my mother.

Queen: Dave needs to talk to their son about something important.

Me-Ight ma

She worried about Ari too she knew how much he love Ari and didn't want to see Dave break down but this news could change everything.

"Finally got that hoe to leave, "Tae says.

"Thank y'all," I said the doctor walked up to us.

"Everything is good with Ari but right she is in a coma the bullet was almost close to her heart but it could take weeks or months until she wakes up," He said.

"Can go see her" I said.

"Yes, room 421, "He said.

My baby was in the bed looking peaceful but it was a lot of tubes hooked up to her this can't happen again.

"We got you ma," I said kissing her hand.

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️
Author-
Reginae, Herb
What has Dave's mom got to tell him???

Vote and Comment