﹟001 :奇妙

︎︎

𝗽𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗵𝘆, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗿――――――――――――――――――〝 what was your name? 〞

――――――――――――――――――
what was your name?

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗡 𝗣𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗 the morning sky a rosy hue as it rose from the east. it beamed through the blinds of my window, whilst the first rays of sunlight directly aimed at my face causing me to stir and force my eyes shut.

as if the world was truly against me today, i could've sworn a vein popped at the right side of my forehead upon hearing the greeting of my bedside's night stand alarm; a loud beeping sound that plays a never-ending loop. the sound waves it produces travels from the source, which soon spreads throughout the room.

i still don't get why humans are quite literally obligated to go through this on a daily basis, waking up so early in the morning only to suffer for the rest of the day.

sleep inertia was something i experienced every so often, yet i can't seem to get used to it. after a few minutes of brain processing, i sat up slowly. as i did, i took off the blanket that was messily wrapped around me, probably caused by how frequently i moved in my slumber. i breathe in slowly, rubbing each side of my face with my hands following in synchronized movement.

soon, i stood up and stretched my whole body, and performed my daily routine; doing proper hygiene, preparing breakfast i'd leave for my siblings and parents, who woke up just after i left.

upon exiting the house through the front door, i gently rambled through my bag as last minute preparation and took out my medium sized mirror to check if i looked decent enough to make a good first impression. usually i didn't really mind much of my appearance, but it is the first day of a new school year afterall. it wouldn't hurt to make an effort for it sometimes.

i brought up my arm that was resting earlier, just about the same level where my lower chest was. i eyed my wrist, time read 6:17 a.m.- i had too much time to kill before classes started, though i didn't really have plans. i don't like to socialize, either. my lazy nature finds it energy-sucking.

i usually walk to school, i occasionally ride with my father if he chose to arise early in the morning. it happens not too often- it's quite rare, actually.

upon sight of the four tall buildings that held classrooms of different years in front of me, i stopped, dumbfounded in my tracks. holy hell, was it one big ass school; i recall it is a prestigious school afterall.

not wanting to waste more time, i walked towards the front gate and entered. i glanced around, looking for the map board the school provided for new students, which also was mentioned by my father.

--

finding my way to my classroom was a hell of a struggle. i eventually found it with help of a stranger, i doubt i'll see him around campus but boy would i go all ways to thank that person. he had dark blue hair, it suited his personality well, i think.