Chapter nine: 𝐔𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭.

FIRST PERSON POINT OF VIEW

I let out a hard sigh once I was finished filming my TikTok video. I had just gotten off the phone with Anne and Sasha, they always call me anytime I'm in the middle of doing something and its so annoying. What caught my attention more though was how weird the call was, there was just something off about it.

I sat down in the living room on the couch. I slouched back a bit for more comfort and let out a hard sigh. 'God today was a long day. Everyone was so annoying and wouldn't let me have my own space. Plus that dance teacher kept being a dick rider! Annoying.' She thought.

'What concerns me the most is Sasha. She hasn't been hanging out with me and Anne lately and if we're at school she avoids us most of the time. She always gets so nervous whenever me and Anne get near her but for some reason she acts even more weird with Anne!'

'She always gets so nervous and her face gets real red any time there's any sort of interaction between the t-'

'Oh.'

'OHHHHHHHHH...'

'I get it now.'

I flinched once the ring from the doorbell echoed through both of my ears. I raised an eyebrow, curious on who was at the door. I then got up from the couch and walked over to the front door. I slowly turned the knob and opened it to see a VERY familiar face.

......

"Kathleen?"

The girl did not look happy AT ALL. To be honest I almost flinched in fear due to how scary she looked, her face was the actual definition of "Death stare." She looked like she wanted to kill me and that stare made me want to die even before she got the chance to.

"Um... How do you know where I live?" I asked, awkwardly, which made her even more angry.

Before I could get another word out I felt her hand around my throat and I felt myself being pushed back into the house. She slammed the front door behind her and and continued pushing me further into the house.

KATHLEEN POINT OF VIEW:

I roughly wrapped my hand around her throat and pushed her onto the couch after I barged in. She looked shocked to her core and her eyes were wide. "That'll teach you bitch."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" She shouted, trying to get out of my grasp.

I stared down at her with rage in my eyes as my grip around her throat went tighter and tighter and I could see her struggling to breathe.

"Stay away from Sasha you bitch." I snarled.

I could see that her eyes widened even more and her lips parted a bit, probably from what I had just said. She opened her mouth but before she could say something I lifted my hand up in the air and slapped her face hard. I then let saliva build up under my tongue and spat it out onto her face.

She laid there beneath me, looking completely flabbergasted as spit ran down her face.

"Be grateful it wasn't phlegm you whore." I teased.

I laughed at her and teased her, it's what she gets. But out of nowhere, she suddenly looked very angry

Switch pov (temporary)

I laid with Kathleen pinning me down to the couch, completely bewildered. There was absolutely no way she just did that. She spit in my face and slapped me? That was a double kill, there's no way I'm letting that slide.

Spitting was the most disrespectful thing you could do to someone.

What the fuck was up with this bitch? How does she even know where I live? Most of all, I thought she liked Anne not Sasha!

I could feel the anger rising in my chest at the feeling on the ball of spit running down my face. I could see she lifted her arm again, probably attempting to slap me so I forcefully got my arm out of her grasp and latched my hand onto her wrist tightly.

Back to Kathleen pov

I continued chuckling at the girl below me, completely defenseless. "See? You were all bold while talking to my Sasha and now look at you, pathetic."

Even looking at her face pissed me off. So I lifted my hand again in attempt to slap her, this time coming in with more force than before.

Horror, however, struck. Marcy was rigid for a second, and the next, she had seized my arm, squeezing it with a force that I never imagined would come from a petite little girly girl like her. Her face went from shocked to animated. I was forced to face this anomaly as the agitated girl pulled me closer. Chills spread throughout my entire body, unsure of what to do in that situation. My once-dominant demeanor vanished, leaving me a shell of my former self who was struggling from pissing myself out of fear. To make matters worse, a second form of retaliation embroiled pinching my ears. It was then that i finally heard myself as a scared little girl. "Ow! Let go!"

She then pushed me off of her and grabbed me by my hair. I soon lost my balance and fell onto the floor, I could feel myself being dragged on the floor. It didn't hurt at first, but it soon began to burn my skin once she dragged me out of the house. I could feel the concrete scratching my skin and she threw me off of her lawn, ending it with a harsh slap to the face.

She immediately walked back into her house and slammed the door behind her like nothing had happened.

'Jeez, cruel. At least call me a bitch or something instead of saying nothing at all.' I rolled my eyes.

MARCY POINT OF VIEW:

I sighed once I got back into my house. I peered through the living room window to see Kathleen sitting on the ground outside with scratches all over her legs, probably from me dragging her on the concrete.

I rolled my eyes and let out another hard sigh and pulled my phone out from my pocket and rang up Sasha.

Hey

Sorry I haven't updated in like a week lol

Idk what to say lol

Anyways

This chapter has a total of 1072 words.