❄️Ch.3❄️

"Hanzo!! By the gods, I shouldn't have decided on making this plan!" I yelled as I rushed over to him but then a tornado of flames blocked my path. "Going somewhere fool?" Scorpion said as I grew angry. "Scorpion, of course, you would help a bug like D'Vorah," I said as tried to get passed him.

Hanzo then yelled again as she poisoned him with the creepy spider legs. "*growls* Damn it Scorpion I don't have time to fight you!" I yelled pushing him aside. Before I could reach him D'Vorah pinned me to the ground as she opened her mouth revealing poisonous venom forming. "You should have sided with Kronika. She would have brought back your precious wife Sonya." She said.

"Keep my wife's name out your FUCKING MOUTH!!" I yelled as my full body glowed green. I broke free from her trap and punched a hole through her chest revealing her blue heart. "This is for Hanzo and Sonya you piece of shit!" I growled as I grabbed her heart and stepped on as her lifeless body fell into the bottomless sea. "And you! You should be ashamed of yourself. Working with the enemy who wants nothing to do with you." I said as Scorpion growled at me.

"You know nothing fool." He said as Hanzo stood up but fell to the ground. "You should listen to him Scorpion. He may be a fool but he is wise than I take him credit for. *cough*" Hanzo said as I rushed over to him and carried him in my arms. "You don't have to carry me, Johnny. *cough* I can stand on my own." He said as shook my head. "And let you die? Not gonna happen. As for you scorpy you're coming with us. Unless you're still working as a slave to the person who can't promise you a better future." I said as he crossed his arms and walked up to me.

Scorpion forged a portal for us to get to the fire garden as quickly as possible. "Dad your back! What happened to Grandmaster Hasashi!?" Cassy said as I looked serious. "Go get Lord Raidon and Sub-Zero now. We don't have time before the poison kills him completely." I said as the maidens quickly rushed him inside. Young Jax walked up to me as Scorpion revealed himself. "Who did this? Was he the one that injured him?" Jax said as I stopped him. "Whoah there. Scorpion didn't do anything, in fact, he just saved his life by getting us here quickly.

"Hanzo!" I heard a loud yell from a distance as the other looked up surprised that he knew his name. "Who are you?" Scorpion asked but Sub-Zero walked past him while Raidon walked up to us. "Scorpion how did you get here?" He asked him as he was a bit too scared to answer. " I-" I cut him off. "He helped us get here. Grandmaster Hasashi has been poisoned by D'Vorah which I defeated in combat." I said as we all heard doors being slammed and people running out of the temple with sobbing eyes.

"NOOO!!" We all heard Sub-Zero cry as he was being pulled out of the temple. "HANZO!!" He cried as many others cried as one of the maidens walked up to us. "Grandmaster Hasashi...is dead