Part 1

Ringggggggggggggggggg.............. Everyone in the school jumped and shouting all the way home. Denise and Melissa packing her stuffs and walk towards their lockers to keep their stuffs. "Where are you going for this term break?" asked Melissa. Denise replied, "Erm....... I am not going anywhere. I think I would be tagging along with my parents to overseas for their annual term break holiday. I think so". Then they went to the school canteen for lunch. They were starving because they did not eat their breakfast this morning. "Happy holidays!" Samantha jumped out below the table. Samantha stole Denise's boyfriend that is Max. Denise was so angry to see her. "Why are you here Samantha?" asked Denise to Samantha. "Who, me?" she answered. Denise replied, "Do you think there is anyone else here called Samantha?" Then Samantha walked to Denise's ex. Melissa told her to cool down herself but she wouldn't listen. She walk towards Max and slapped him. "Who do you think you are? Why must you choose this crook to be your girlfriend?" Denise said to Max. Max replied," Because you always think about yourself and you don't think about others. Especially me". Then Denise grabbed Melissa and walked away. Samantha was giggling.

Denise was very curious why she liked Max in the first place. "You should be happy that Samantha liked Max" Melissa told Denise. "Ya. I am just concerning about him. He always got tricked by that stinky girl. I hope he regrets" Denise said. Then they walked back home.

Out of sudden, she received a phone call from Eve. "Happy holidays!" said Eve. "Oh.... Happy Holidays! Why did you called me?" Denise answered. "Oh nothing. Just wanted to tell you that we have a party tonight with all of middle high students including teachers. You must come!" she said and hung up the phone. She was very happy and she called Melissa.