Mujhe pyar hua dha

" 🎶...mujhe pyar hua dha eth baar hua dha ...🎶 " Hearing the music she slowly slide into her college days.

Her first love. Was that her first love ?  she is still confused. It was neither ' love at first sight' nor loving someone after knowing their character but different one.

Still now, she is unaware of the fact that why she fell for him. Why does she love him?

Was it his charm? Was it his body? Was it his attitude? Was it his style ??

No idea !!!

Even now looking back, she could remember his face, his gestures, his smile. Mostly everything.

She still remembers the important dates related to him, but one date is missing, the day ... the day she actually fell for him.

'Was love this much complicated?,' often asked her friends. 'Couldn't you move on from him ....' they were the repeated questions from her friends.

But after this many years, after not seeing each other for years, still inside her heart, she wish ...she badly wish, "  if you were with me...if we were together !!! "

She wrote it down, the last page of the diary. It's not the year ending but tomorrow is her marriage...and she has to move on. Maybe that would be his wish too. His LAST WISH ..!!

4hanna

︎☘︎☘︎