chapter 25

MUMBAI
SHARMA'S MANSION

Bebe entered the mansion with a man behind her as payal who was climbs the stairs looks at the person with bebe and her face turned completely white and her hands started trembling in nervous.

Bebe looks at payal and calls her -" come here payal "

Payal stood there numb but was to them in anyways taken baby steps to them.

Bebe said to her -" meet shayam....he is my paying guest so make him feel homely "

Bebe looks at shayam and smiles -" i will move to my room shayam....feel at home and payal will show you the guest room "

Bebe walks upstairs as payal breathes get hitched looking at shayam's evil face as shayam smirks evilly at her -" hi payal.....how have you been and my baby?"

Payal looks at him startled and nervously said to him -" my child is not yours....what are you doing here?.....have you not mess up my life already?"

Shayam said to her -" stop fooling around payal....i very well know the baby is mine and also am not satisfy with your sufferings, this is just the begining"

Payal looks at him with disgust -" why are you doing this?"

Shayam smirks -" just to please my boss.....my iron lady "

Payal moves back scaredly but shayam grabs her head harshly as he drags her to a room which is scene to be a guest room and pinned her to a wall harshly making payal sob softly -" please dont hurt me shayam.....please let me go "

Shayam said to her -" you are such a freak....you are no compared to your brother and sister, where is your baby husband, ohh i forgot your mother in law told me he has went to new york for some business...i will be with you for more days......you such a kitten, a coward scared kitten "

Payal sob harder as shayam throws her out of the room, payal balance herself as she holds a flower pot for support.
She walks upstairs holding her bump and walks inside her room crying her heart out.

Payal grab her phone and tried to call khushi but it was unreachable, she caress her bump.

AMRITAR
FARMHOUSE

Khushi and durga entered the mansion as they took their seats -" tomorrow....will be a very busy day, you go to the police station and i will go to the mayor....this has to be over and done with "

Durga nods -" sure.....but isnt it dangerous for you to there alone "

Khushi smirks -" our job is always dangerous.....nothing can kill me that easily "

Durga nods -" ok.....i think there is market around the hotel, i will get somethings.....i will cook something for us to eat "

Khushi nods as she looks at her phone, decided to call arnav since it almost sunset but stopped herself.

LUCKNOW
RAIZADA MANSION

Next morning,
Some are in the royal hall chit chatting and others are in their chambers.
A man in his late 50's entered the palace, he entered the hall and garima smiles looking at him -" mr arjit....what a pleasant surprised this early morning "

The man gave her a nervous smile -" well am here to see the king....i have something to give him "

Garima looks at lavanya and nods at her as lavanya nods back at her and she walks upstairs to call the king.