Suicide Note

For a moment i thought I was saved from all the darkness i was in for a moment i thought i was loved, i felt wanted but maybe i am destined to end myself. I am living in a world that doesn't want me. I want to apologize to everyone i hurt. I don't deserve to stay and when i leave i don't want anyone to feel sad. I don't want anyone to visit me, i don't want anyone to think of me i'm sorry for all the pain i caused. But this life wasn't meant for me. I wish i could donate my life to someone who really needs it but i can't. To the rest of my family after i go if any patient needs an organ feel free to take mine. Just know that I left cause i got nothing. I'm a fucked up boy, i used to be an asshole, i wasn't good enough for anybody, and i was a failure. I know everybody wants to be remembered for the good things but i don't want to be remembered for anything cz i wasn't good to anyone i used to hurt people, i used to ruin people's lives. I didn't want it to end this way but i don't have any other choice i'm sorry. I really imagined my life to be amazing, marrying the girl of my dreams, making a wonderful family, i wanted to be the best dad in the world but that's not possible anymore. I don't blame anyone for what i am gonna do. I blame myself.