Chapter 4: On a mission to stop the Evil M.

"Look out to the central gate!" Everyone gasped as the guards opened the giant door leading into their home. 

"It's Gondolo, the juggler of the Great River." A man in the crowd said very confused.

"We thought he was lost forever in the Forbidden Lands." The king spoke also very confused and anxious. Seladon walk out infront of everyone with a glowing plant on a stick.

(I have know idea what there called!)

"Stop!" Y/n said looking into the cave.

"What's wrong, Y/n?" The king said leaning down so he could hear her.

"Sire, look over there. It looks as if a piece is peeling off. I think it's a trap. That's a painted canvas. My grandfather used to do this in Africa to protect himself from wild animals." 

"But, we're not wild animals and were not going to leave this unhappy creature to die. Here, make yourself useful." Prince Seladon said pushing the light source into Y/n's hands. The prince turned around with a furious blush on his face from her hand touching his. As he walked towards the abused creature he kneeled to the floor to help him up. "Oh, my god. Gondolo." Y/n looked to the side of Seladon and was trying to get a better look.

"Seladon." Gondolo spoke raspy almost like he needed water or he would turn into a dust pile.

"Yes. Take it easy Gondolo."

"It's a trap." Once he said that Y/n threw the light source out into the cave and it bounced off a fake copy of the cave. 

Y/n help Seladon up and they started backing away slowly.

"Oh my god." Seladon said in disbelief. "Y/n!" Seladon grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up so he could run toward the entrance to his home. 

Once they made it in the tried too close it before the enemy got in but a lot flew in super fast. 

This is gonna be one hell of a ride!

-

"Long live Y/n the hero!"  

"Long live Y/n the hero!"  Everyone surrounded you all happy you freed the sword and defeated the enemy that was inside and destroying their homes.

Prince Seladon walked up to his father and stood there for a couple seconds and was facing away from him when he talked;

"Father, now that the sword has been freed from the stone, we must act fast. I would like your permission to continue my mission."

"Unfortunately, I have to agree with you, my child, but I must insist on one condition.-"

"What condition is that?" Seladon finally faced his father with a slight panic in his eyes.

"Y/n is brave and her heart is pure. She will go with you." Seladon sighed and spoke again;

"If that is what you wish, father." Seladon finally looked towards the crowd of minimoys surround the beautiful human girl. His fathers words echoed in his head: "I'm sure your going to make a fine team." 

Seladon continued staring. Wondering why he felt this way towards a human.   Y/n finally realized he was staring at her and she smiled towards him with her heart. Seladon couldn't help but smile too, he was kind of excited to be on a team with her. But he would never confess that.