ch1 - my drunk friends

ᴶᵘˡʸ ₃, ₂₀₁₇

We were at Takemichi and Hina-chan's wedding.

I mean, it was just me and Baji, we were still waiting for fuyu.

As soon as he finally arrived, he ran into Draken and Mikey and then almost everyone else then finally made it to us.

"Boss! What do you think you're doing? You're late!" I remarked jokingly

"I'm guessing you were too nervous to sleep, huh?" Baji said taking his usual form

"I had to clean up the neglected work you two left behind." he said with that face when he sees us as stupid "Anyways...Baji-san, you should be a vet by now. How much longer do you plan on being a student?"

'Oh, this question is forever, he can't get over it!'

"Moron, being a vet is a hard work." he snapped at him fiercely

"You sure you're even smart enough to become a vet?"

"I totally agree, Boss." I said

"I'll fucking beat the shit outta you guys!" now he's furious

"Okay, don't worry Baji, we were just joking, we trust that it will work out, right fuyu?" I put my left hand on my bro's shoulder

"Yes.., let's enjoy the wedding now!"

"Ok, but don't tease me with that anymo-"

"Who knows what else will happen..." I giggled a little "So where can the young couple be?"

We went to the church, where many people were already sitting there. I just found an empty section where the three of us could fit. That's why I asked them. "Will it be good here?"
"Of course." they said

The ceremony itself didn't last that long and after the big yes and the kiss, everyone rushed to Takemichi and Hina-chan, and so did we. Chifuyu even cried. "CONGRATULATIONS TAKEMITCHY!!!"
"Everyone! Thank you." he told us as he rested Hina-chan's head on his shoulder

And only after that came the big party. Hina-chan threw the bouquet into the sky and the girls crowded to catch it, Emma-chan finally caught it.

Then everyone looked at Draken who was talking to Mikey.
She took the bouquet so proudly and walked over to Draken, then Draken stood up and walked over to Emma-chan and stroked her head. "It will be soon, I promise!" after that he gave her a kiss on the cheek and left

Not long after, everyone got drunk. It must have been around 2:30 a.m. that Baji and I left for home. Chifuyu offered to take us home by car, but I told him that it would be better if we walked, he even deducts this from our salary...

I don't remember how we got home or when we fell asleep, I just remember waking up to my phone ringing. I picked it up and said "Yeah, who is that?" "Where are you already? You should have been here in the store for about 2 hours!" "Hm...fuyu? What are you talking about?" I looked at the clock
"God, is it half past four already?!"

"Yeah so hurry up and get ready and come in, you have 10 minutes to be here!" "Oh no, can't it be 15 minutes?"
"AHHj, better get ready!" he hung up the phone

'Damn, how did I fall asleep so much and where is Baji? Maybe he already went to the store? I'd better hurry!'

I quickly got dressed, brushed my teeth, I sprayed myself with Baji's deodorant because I was a little sweaty.

I went and was there within 5 minutes, I entered the door and inside was Chifuyu waiting with crossed arms, looking at me angrily. "Hey, I'm h-"
"I've been waiting for you for 20 minutes! What have you been doing all this time?"

"I'm sorry Boss, I just-" "Ahh, you know Kazutora-kun we discussed that since it's a weekday after the wedding, we won't start work until half past 2..."
"Yes, I just-" I stepped further inside
"It doesn't matter, the point is you're here now! Let's get to work."

I started work even though I still didn't understand where Baji was and why Chifuyu hadn't said anything about him. He kept piling more and more work on me, and as soon as I was done with one, he gave me another. He must be picking on me for being late...

After a while I couldn't take it anymore so I asked him "So where is Baji?" "What is "where is he"? Baji-san went to the dojo today to help. But anyway, that's what he said yesterday." I dropped a bag while packing the shelf "Sorry." Chifuyu was feeding the pets

"I see, then you must have already been drunk when he said that." I preferred not to say anything and continued packing then he said "Hm you must hardly remember anything.."
'It's true that I don't remember much, but I certainly couldn't have been that drunk..'

"I don't know what else you drank besides beer, but..." swallow "Please tell me, to be honest, I really don't remem-"
"Well, you fell back twice, you couldn't stay on your feet so Baji-san and I already helped you walk. We sat you down and you started talking nonsense." "And what did I say?"
"Well..." as I looked at Chifuyu, I saw that he was feeling very uncomfortable and was starting to blush a little

"It's fine if you don't wa-" "No, it's better if you know!" he cut my word "So at the beginning it was bearable, you talked about ordinary things, but then I don't know how we got there, but you started talking about love..."

'My God, what could I say to him?' I held my head "The guys asked you about us, I'm quoting "And Baji or Chifuyu? Who kiss better?" to which you replied, "I don't know, let's try it!" and that's when you.." 'Don't say that.... I k..iss h..im?'

"..you walked up to us smiling and did it."