Chapter 2- 💫A special Passenger💫

"Choo choo! We are departing now!"

Milky way blew her whistle as she started the train's engines. The dream express started to take off at a slow pace, in contrast to its regular speed, Milky way cookie stepped out of the driver's cabin to welcome the new passenger, as she was obliged to do so. "Yawn...Welcome aboard the Intergalactic Dream Express...!" she said sleepily, "Thank you, conductor. One-way trip to the Whipped Cream Galaxy for me, please."

Aurora candy was trekking around the train, inspecting the passengers, when, they heard Milky ways voice, they turned to the direction where her voice was coming from and saw her talking to a familiar cookie, they hovered over to get a closer look, then the realization hits them, it was the same cookie they has met before they departed the train. They quickly throttled towards them, hoping to form a conversation.

"Sure, sure...! But I gotta warn you: this is the Express train. It's fast, there's a lot to see and all, but the trip can be a bit... rough!" Milky way replied, then, she had a feeling that somebody was behind her, she turned around and saw, the picky conductor, Aurora candy cookie. She flinched but continued speaking to Stardust, "Who knows...We might wander into a dreaming space pirate territory or crash-", Aurora candy glared at Milk way, and she instantly knew she was probably going to get in trouble, "Err, bump into space junk? He he..." she said, hoping to negate what she said before.

"So! Before we pass the point of no return...Why don't you look into...slower, peaceful local trains? Or the famous Solar HyperExpress, perhaps?" Milky way continued, Aurora candy wanted to interject, but he remembered, the conductors book did imply that it is strictly obliged to make sure the passengers are willing to ride their train, so they did admit it was nice that Milk way was taking the law a tad more seriously. 

"I do not require silence or peace. Nor am I in a hurry..." Stardust cookie calmly states, "I look forward to seeing the many wonders of the universe. Therefore, I will stay on this train." he continued, he noticed Aurora candy and smiled, "Oh, nice to meet you again.", Aurora candys face lit up a bit as they sputtered out a greeting, "O-Oh, nice to meet you again t-too!"

Milky way cookie looked at them suspiciously, but she continued joyfully, "An excellent choice indeed! It's just like that alien said: The direct route might be the fastest, but it's rarely the most fun!", "Alien?" Stardust said with confusion, Milk way shrugged, "Eh, you know, passengers from places so remote you've never heard about them! I'm sure you'll meet them on your trip!", Aurora candy sighed. Why did she have to include that?  They mentally groaned, they did not want any more callbacks of the 'alien takeover incident'.

"Alrighty, it's time for me to head to the driver's cabin, make sure you're in your seat for ticket inspection!" Milky way echoed as she headed towards the driver's cabin. Aurora candy didn't have that much to do aside from making sure the passengers, train and conductor was safe, but with their mindset, they knew that there was always work to be done, no matter how peaceful the situation was, they always felt like they had to do work, they didn't know why, but they've just accepted it as the ways things were supposed to be.

But this time, Aurora candy felt...soothed, it was like their worries were never there, they turned around to face Stardust, "Uhm...Greetings, nice to meet you again, if you have any worries, don't hesitate to call me." they bowed slightly, Stardust smiled warmly, "Ah, salutations conductor, it is also nice to meet you again, I'm glad that I have picked this train, I am looking forward to riding this express.", Aurora exchanged smiles with him, "I am glad that you're enjoying this train so far. Also, may I ask for your name?" 

"My name is Stardust cookie, how about yours?", he said softly, "Well, my name's Aurora candy cookie, it's a pleasant surprise to meet you." they said while holding their hand in front, signaling a handshake, Stardust chuckled and shook his hand gently, "The same goes for me."
The two cookies traded greetings and conversations until it was time for Aurora candy to go, "It was nice chatting with you, make sure you stay in your seat for ticket inspection!" they said with a lighter tone, "Don't worry, I will!" Stardust replied.

The two cookies parted their ways, but it was no surprise that they would meet again.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Hello there readers! Thank you for reading another chapter of "Star candy", I am glad that people likes this and wants more chapters, I will be updating each 1-5 days, so please be patient, I actually have exams coming up and I am terrified, while you're at it, you can check out the other fanfictions I've made, which aren't a lot.

I hope you look forward to another chapter, also, I might have some spelling mistakes.