Chapter One

A/N: To Ri, Rye, and other KinnPete ghost-shippers, this fanfic is for you.

---

Kinn sat alone in his room, the silence only broken by the soft hum of his thoughts. He stared blankly at the wall before him, his mind consumed by thoughts of Porsche. The only thing he could think of was that Porsche had left him and run away with another man, not just another man but his cousin and nemesis, Vegas.

He tried to shake off the feeling and tell himself that it wasn't true, that Porsche would never do something like that to him. But the more he tried to push the thought away, the more it consumed him.

He decided to drown his sorrows in alcohol as he sat at his desk with a bottle of whiskey. He had been drinking for a while when he suddenly decided to head out to breathe. Even though he was having difficulty standing on his own, he managed to get out of his room.

He wandered around the mansion in his drunk state, glaring at the guards who looked at him. He found himself in the pool area of their mansion. With his mind full of memories of Porsche, he walked to the side of the pool. He remembers when he and Porsche jumped in the pool to hide from the bodyguard roaming around and shared a kiss under the water. Kinn missed Porsche so badly that he didn't notice that he was at the pool's edge, so he stumbled and fell in.

The water engulfs Kinn's body, pulling him down. Kinn tried to grab onto something, anything to save himself, but there was nothing there. He closed his eyes, hoping the world would return to normal when he opened them.

But when he opened his eyes, everything was blurry and suffocating. He felt like he was in a dream like he was watching himself from a distance. He wanted to scream and cry for help, but his voice stuck in his throat.

He tried to shake himself out of it, tried to tell himself that he was being ridiculous. But the thought of Porsche leaving him was too much for him to bear. He felt like his heart had been ripped out of his chest.

Finally, he gave in to the darkness, letting it consume him. He felt like he was falling into a deep sleep and welcomed it. He wanted to escape from the pain, from the heartache. He tried to forget everything and just drifted away.

At that moment, Pete wandered through the halls of the mansion, lost in thought. His mind is filled with thoughts of Vegas, who ran away with Porsche. He wondered if Vegas had ever really loved him, as he said, or if he had been using him to get closer to Porsche.

As he walked, he found himself drawn to the pool area. It was a beautiful night, and the water looked inviting. Maybe a swim could help clear his head, help him sort through his jumbled emotions.

As he approached the pool, he saw something floating in the water. It took him a moment to realize that it was a person, and that person was his boss, Kinn. He had fallen into the pool and was now floating lifelessly on the surface.

Pete didn't hesitate. He jumped into the pool, the cool water enveloping him. He swam to Kinn and grabbed him, pulling him toward the pool's edge. It was difficult, as Kinn was unconscious and limp, but Pete was determined.

Finally, he lifted Kinn out of the water and onto the ground when he finally reached the edge. He immediately began performing CPR, trying to revive him. It was a scary moment, and Pete's heart raced with fear and adrenaline.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Kinn coughed and sputtered. He's alive. Pete breathed a sigh of relief.

Kinn regained consciousness, but he was disoriented. He looked at the man kneeling on his side. He thought it was Porsche, so he grabbed the man by his nape and pulled him close, kissing him passionately, almost desperate. He had never felt anything like this before, this intense need for physical contact and intimacy. It was like his body was trying to fill the void left by Porsche's betrayal.