001

[ 夜わいも ]

3rd Person POV
(𝖱𝖾𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝖽: 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘻𝘦, 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘣𝘨, 𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘰)

Clap, Clap, Clap

"For you to have withstand that attack, you really are something. Gojo"

A male with black hair emerged from the shadows clapping his hands

"Ge..to"

A woman with white hair stood there.. lost for words

"Aren't you glad to see me again?"

"But.. I-!"

She was stunned, it was like seeing a ghost- no, the ghost of a person she once knew. Just then, something pierced through her, multiple white boxes showing up around her.

"You're a nuisance to our plan, gojo. So I'll apologize in advance .. It really is a good thing I used this body" the male then reached for the top of his head and slowly lifted it, showing his brain.

"This body isn't mine anyways."

[ プリズンレルム ]

".... I should've burned the body.." after a minute of standing quietly in the rain, those words came out of the woman's mouth with hesitation in her tone.

'Now.. where am I?'

She sat down, leaning on the wall behind her. The force that was shielding her from the rain was suddenly gone resulting in her getting drenched by the rain, cleaning the dirt and the curse blood on her face.

'Might as well rest..'

[ ローグタウンアーク ]

As she felt the boat rocking after a few minutes, a sudden splash of water splashed her violently

"What the hell?!" she whispered-yelled, noticing that she had company.

"Sanji-kun!"
"Behind you!"

This, of course, pissed off the white haired woman. Channeling her cursed energy, she put up 'infinity' again. Her clothes were drenched though, no denying that.

Slowly walking over to the railings, she looked at the shore seeing a yellow haired male fighting men with swords

'Huh, impressive. He doesn't even have an ounce of cursed energy..' she was impressed, impressed so much that she smirked.

"Ahhh, damnit!"

Hearing a sudden out cry she looked at where it came from and saw a long nosed guy jumping into the water.

'Oh? The guts that guy has to jump in this rain..'

This went on for a few more minutes when all of a sudden, a green blast of air was released from the town.

The blast of wind didn't worry the woman at all, she only stood there sitting on the railings with her back facing the town. She looked over at the orange haired female who was holding on for dear life.