002

[ 夜わいも ]

3rd Person POV
(𝖱𝖾𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝖽: 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘻𝘦, 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘣𝘨, 𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘰)

[ 三日後 ]

"Alright! Set sail for the Grand Line!" Luffy said sitting on the side of the boat. "Apis. Want to come with us?"

"I've made friends with you all, and I want to go with you... but I'm going to stay on this island." at that, Luffy smiled and nodded his head at Apis. "I'm going learn all sorts of customs from grandpa Bokuden and protect the dragons' nest just like my ancestors did before me! I'm going to wait for the baby dragons to come back here someday!"

Apis said with a smile, a smile that didn't waver at all even saying all of that.

"But those baby dragons won't be back for another... Uhh... A-another thousand years!.." Usopp said counting his fingers, being way too straightforward

"Hey, now! Don't be so cynical!" Sanji then quickly said

"No, it's okay! I won't get to see the dragons all grown up, but I'm sure my kids' kids will get to! So I'm going to keep protecting this dragons nest forever and ever!"

The small child happily proclaimed as a certain sorcerer smiled at that, leaning on the railing besides Luffy

"That's crazy talk!"
"You guys kept doing crazy stuff too, you know!"

"We did?" Luffy said resulting in the crew having their mouth open in shock "HAHH?!"

"The leader of crazy doesn't even know what they did!"

"Don't make us the members of crazy!" the crew said quickly yelling at her

Y/n was laughing besides Luffy while the crew members had a tick mark, glaring at the both of them.

"See ya, Apis! " Luffy gave a thumbs up to her while both of the woman on the ship waved goodbye

"Apis! Never forget about Usopp-sama, the brave warrior of the sea!"

"Take care of yourself, Apis!"

"Bye-bye!"

"Bye bye! Take care, everyone!"

"See ya, Apis!"
"Bye! So long!"

"Bye-bye!"

"Is Apis really gonna be okay all by herself?" everyone was looking at the island, smiling at the memories they made with the girl and the place within a short time.

"I'm sure Apis will keep the nest safe!" Nami said with a bright smile "She may be little, but she's got twice the energy and motivation of a normal person! She'll be fine!"

"Right, she'll be fine."

"You're right, Nami-san, Y/n-san."

"She'll be okay!"
"Yeah.."
"Because she's our friend!"
"She sure is."

[ 一時間後 ]