The Wild One

All I could think about was when summer would start. No more tests, homework, teachers, and everything between that. Now, time to go home to my horrible boyfriend.

All he wanted from me was sex. When we started the relationship, he was like any normal guy. Now, when I come home I find beer bottles everywhere. I've always wanted to run away but I never have the guts to. Why do I even stay, he pays rent and I stay for free even though I have enough money for a year. Today, I'm leaving and never coming back. As I walk up to my door, I hear noises. Oh no...... I hope he isn't drunk. I already have scars all over me and I've been raped a few times by him.

I opened the door and my mouth drops open. He was definitely drunk but was all over another girl. Specificly, my best friend, Maddi. I guess she skipped school and got drunk and then came to see me. Well..... by the time Jake came up to me and tried to apologize, I was already running to my car while hearing him scream after me.

"ANNA!!!! GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE!!!!!" He yelled but by the time I heard him, my car door was shut and the engine roared to life as I sped away.

"WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE SUCH AN ASSHOLE WHEN I LEAVE FOR TWO HOURS??????" I scream while driving.

The next thing I knew an airbag crashed into my face and stomach. The last thing I hear before I black out, are sirens coming closer.

·················································

Hey!!!! so.... this is my first story and I'm sorry it was cut short.... this is just the beginning. I promise.If you people have any ideas just comment and I will do my best to do that. Thank you for reading it.

Much love and enjoy!!!! BYE!!!!