Relization

Barack Obama POV
I wake up early and bright to get started with work. Michelle and the kids are still asleep. I see a orange structure with a blonde top. A rosy red slightly covers my dark-but not too dark cheeks. I smack myself.
DUMBASS! You have a wife and kids.
"Barack? Is that you?" The blonde man questions me
"Oh Donald! Hey man!" I reply
"How is the wife and kids?" He continues
"They're doing good!"
"Yea I heard Glover was giving Malia a kinda hard time" the hot man spoke
"Oh yeah! She's staying strong man. Her and Sasha are actually going to Maine tomorrow and actually you know what, I'm pretty sure Michelle is going with too!" I commented
"Oh! That's nice" a sly smirk appeared on Donalds face. I didn't think anything of it.
"Anyway, you know where George is?" I begged
"Sorry no I don't"
"Okay thanks Donald see ya later" I walk away from Donald and rub my hands against my short hair.
Damn, thank the lord I don't know where George is, I don't want a repeat of yesterday.
I walked into my office and worked on looking at laws.TIMESKIP TO 12:00pm(it was around 7:00am during those interactions)

I finished up paperwork and made my way to get lunch from Michelle. I arrived in the cafeteria. Michelle stood with a bag in hand.
"Here you go darling" my wife cheered
Donald walked in. I looked at my wife, a tiny red took over her cheeks. I gritted my teeth but then mentally smacked myself.
You literally have a crush on Donald and George shut up dummy
I smiled at my wife and Donald and left the cafeteria.
Wait a minute. CRUSH!. AGH! well damn I guess.
I have a crush on Donald Trump and George Washington.