10

As the vehicles drove off down the gravel road, Taehyung remained leaning up against the porch rail while Jeongguk walked up next to him. The latter crossed his arms, letting out a heavy sigh. Taehyung nudged him, "what's up?"

"It's just, my car still needs repaired."

"I could take a look at it," a smirk tugged on Taehyung's lips as he glanced as Jeongguk who scoffed at the older.

"You repairing a car? Yeah, okay. . ."

Taehyung pushed the younger and slung his arm over the other's shoulder. He persisted, "yes, now come on, I put your car in neutral and rolled it into the garage."

"When did you get the time to do that," Jeongguk gawked, unwillingly following Taehyung to the garage.

"You don't know what I do at night."

Taehyung was right, Jeongguk was truly in the dark when it comes to what the older does in his free time. His weariness never dissipating even as they have gotten closer. The feeling ate Jeongguk away slowly and silently.

⋆♱✮♱⋆

Jeongguk handed the wrench over to Taehyung who was beneath the latter's car. Feeling useless in this kind of situation, Jeongguk just twiddled his thumbs until the older gave some input on what's wrong.

"Why don't you get under here with me so I can teach you a thing or two," Taehyung waved Jeongguk over, he hesitantly placed his knees on the concrete of the garage and shimmied beneath the car. Jeongguk and Taehyung now only an inch apart, they could feel each other's breathe on the other's cheek.

"So what you want to do is grab this part here and you're going to take it the opening over here, give me the wrench again." Taehyung glanced over at the younger, making immediate eye contact, their lips hovered over one another's.

"Taehyung -"

There lips quickly connected, Taehyung grabbed Jeongguk by the hair allowing his fingers to slowly descend to the nape of the boy's neck, tugging at this collar. Jeongguk ripped off his shirt carelessly pitching it somewhere unknown.

The kiss deepened, lips both swollen and red until Taehyung broke it off to say, "here, move down so you can get onto my lap." Jeongguk obeyed, getting out from under the vehicle and placed his groin onto Taehyung's which the older instantly responded with pressing his hips into him so Jeongguk could feel his hard on. Jeongguk let out an involuntary groan as he tugged at Taehyung's waistband.

They stripped on the concrete floor almost entirely, the clothes left in piles surely needing washed after this however that was the last thing on either males' minds. Taehyung slender fingers entered the younger's hole, Jeongguk let out a loud cry as he grasped the hood of his car. The last place he expected to lose his virginity was in a garage beneath his broken down car.

The tension that has building up the past few days finally are being unleashed, allowing Taehyung to fulfill his carnal desires. He placed his large hands on Jeongguk's hips as the latter guided Taehyung's cock into his hole. Both let out a moan together however Jeongguk's was more of a cry.

"Shh, shh .. its okay," Taehyung cooed, picking up speed. Grunting heavily, the older's grip on Jeongguk's hips tightened as he got closer.

"Oh my god," Jeongguk placed his hand on Taehyung's chest, feeling overwhelmed by this foreign sensation. His cheeks flushed and lips swollen still, same as Taehyung's.

Taehyung quickly lifted Jeongguk from his cock as he climaxed, panting harshly, spilling all over his chest. He grabbed Jeongguk and embraced him in a tight hug, they panted in silence for a few moments taking everything in.

"You still never fucking fixed my car by the way."