Vol 4: The Wild Rose

Team STRQ was a famous team of Huntsman and Huntresses that were well known across the realm of Remnant. Summer Rose and her husband Tai had two children they raised along with the Branwen twins Qrow and Raven. Their names were Ruby and Yang. The family was happy together, living a peaceful, quiet life amidst the woods. Yang and Ruby were currently running through the forest that surrounded their home, playing a simple game of tag when they heard a small sneeze. When they investigated they saw a girl next to a large Beowolf Grimm. Panicking, the two rushed back to their parents asking them to save the poor girl.

The family dashed back into the forest only to find the girl wasn't in danger, quite the opposite in fact. She was sleeping with the Beowolf. She whimpered a bit as Summer quietly picked her up being careful not to disturb the Beowolf. She began to pet the girl's head as she snuggled into her shoulder. The family returned to their house with the mysterious child.

---

The child slowly stretched, yawning, before realizing she wasn't with her Beowolf friend at all. She began to panic. Had she been kidnapped?! Where was she?! Does the pack know?! Does Salem know?! Just then a bowl dropped onto the wooden floor of the cabin she found herself in. She turned to the source to see a girl with red tip dyed hair.

Ruby: You're awake!

The girl got on all fours, backing up defensively growling.

Ruby: Woah woah hey, I'm not going to hurtcha. I'm friendly!

Ruby held out her hand to shake her's. The girl cautiously sniffed her hand before standing up on her hind legs, shaking her hand.

Ruby: I'm Ruby Rose! I'm gonna be an awesome Huntress one day!

Star: Where Beowolf?

Ruby: We didn't want you to get hurt so we brought you home with us. My mom and dad are seeing if they can find out who your parents are.

Star: Beowolf, parents.

Ruby tilted her head to the side inquisitively. Star placed her hands on her chest, tapping them twice.

Star: Beowolf, family.

Yang: Y-you're friends with the Beowolves?

Scared, Star cowered behind Ruby.

Ruby: Oh no no hey! This is my sister Yang. She's not a threat. She's friendly, just like me!

Star looked up at Ruby before looking back at Yang.

Star: Yang, friend?

Yang: Uh sure! We can be friends, but what did you mean the Beowolves are your family? You're clearly human.

Star: Mama Beowolf, Matriarch, she tell parent lost, me newborn cub.

Ruby: Oh... we're sorry, we didn't know...

Star: No sorry, like Grimm. Friendly to me.

Yang: Well come upstairs. We'll get you a bath running.

Star tilted her head.

Star: Yang not lick to clean?

Yang: W-what? Haha no silly! Humans normally use water to bathe and clean ourselves... have you... never had an actual bath?

Star: Me swim, pure river. Mama clean.

Ruby: Oh you'll love it come on!

And just like that Star, slowly, became part of the Rose Family.