What u looking at?

Across the country

*Alarm sounds*Ughhhh,Shut uppp

*Alarm sounds*
Ughhhh,Shut uppp.I get up and do the usual make up hair clothes.I walk down stairs to see Vance waiting for me."finally ur gonna be late for school"Yeahyeah let's js go "Hey we're gonna go to a baseball game after school bc my gfs brother is playing Bruce" Oh Alr

At school
Hey uh Vance? "Wsp" Why's everyone staring at me.
"Oh that's cus ur my cousin,forgot to tell u i got held back like ALOT so I js dropped out" Oh um Alrr bye Vance I'll see u after school."Kk"I walk into school all eyes in me."Hi!" Huh?"Hi,im finn but my friends call me finney" isn't this that kid from last night."Hey my name is y/n "You must be new" Yeahh I am "I don't have much friends but I'll show you them"
Okk.This kid is uh very friendly."This is Gwen my younger sister,Robin,and Donna."Hii "Heyy girl ur so pretty" Donna said to me "Yeahh bet Robin wants u" me and robin both look and look away "shut up gwen I barely know the girl" "Sorry about them let me walk you to class"Donna tells me as she grabs my hand."so do you know what Gwen meant? "It's cus robin kept talking ab u coming to the school,but she's js a little kid she could be joking around nd stuff"Yeah Fs "Alsooo finneys got a basketball game is tdy"Huh my cousins gfs brothers game is today "girl I have no idea what u js said but I'll see you later today" Byeee "byeee" I take a deep breath and walk into my first class to see him.

After school
After last period I walk outside and see Vance's red truck shining bright."BYEE Y/NN SEE U AT THE BASEBALL GAME"Donna and Gwen scream.I give them a smile and sit back "So u made friends with them?" Yeah ig "Alr let's head home change a bit then we can go" kk
Home
When we got home,I change into a something more summer like.It was pretty hot after all,touched up my make up, put some perfume and walked myself down stairs.Waited for Vance to come down and when he did my gosh did I smell his cologne.Damn Vance a bit much"Nah my girl likes when I smell good she can taste it"Oh...um ok whatever you say bestie.
At the baseball game
"AHHHH,Ur hereee"Donna says hugging me hii Donna.Vance's walks away to his girlfriend,can't believe she's real.They walk away to his car probably to make out or smth.."Come on we saved you a seat" Donna drags me once again where I see robin and Gwen.hey guys "heyy" they both say.As the game starts I keep glancing at robin.I glanced at him as he was looking at me.Soon donna had to go to the bathroom."Gwen come with me I need you to hold the door" why does she need to hold the door."cus the door dosent close right."I was hoping I wouldn't be alone w robin.As Donna and Gwen left giggling.Robin suddenly said"What u looking at?"
Whattt,don't know what ur talking about. "It's okay to stare,but it's kinda rude" I wasn't even staring "AHA you admit u we're looking"Gosh he's good. Ok so what u we're looking to.."Yeahh but I can admit that"Alrr Fs I laugh it off hoping he lets it go.I continue to watch the game and try not to look it's hard tho.He's so pretty
Robins POV
"Alrr Fs" she's say and then laughs.She's so pretty I can't explain it.I look away before I get caught and watch the game.

Once the game ended
Finneys team lost but he wasn't to sad about it.He came over to us and gave us a hug."Do you guys wanna have a sleepover someday?"he asked yeah sounds fun "Yeah"they all said."Come on y/n let's go" Vance said.I get in the car,Vance why is it so hot in here... "Um.." UGH EW UR DISGUSTING VANCE
"Say what u wanna say bestie" i roll my window down for fresh air.Nasty.
716 words