SEVENTEEN

Jaden's POV:

"What the fuck was that about?"

"I don't like how close you two are."

"I don't know what you expected, I've known her since I was 16, and we have a kid together, which you knew before we started dating."

"Yeah, and I'm ok with that, but not with how buddy-buddy you two are."

"I don't get it; if she doesn't have a problem with you, why do you have a problem with her?"

"Because you were standing there whispering in her ear in front of me; it was like you were trying to make me jealous!"

"You wanna know why? Because she's pregnant! She's pregnant with my kid, so I asked her how she was doing! I hope that's ok with you!"

"So you cheated on me?"

"What? No, this happened before you; she's 18 weeks pregnant."

"Oh, so you just weren't gonna tell me?"

"That's not my business to tell. Yea, it's my kid, but I'm not carrying it, so it's not my decision."

"You've gotta be fucking kidding, Jaden! I didn't sign up to be a step-mom."

"You know what we're done!"

"What?"

"We're over; if you have a problem with Tor and a problem with my kids, then I have a problem with you, so pack your stuff and get out."

"Wow, you're unbelievable."

"I don't have time for this. Goodbye, Stas."

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

Once I exit the stage I'm greeted by a smiling Victoria whos holding a sleeping Emmi.

"You did great!" She beams.

"Thanks! Should you be holding her?"

I lift Em out of her arms.

"The doctor didn't mention any weight-lifting restrictions so I think it's fine."

"You hungry?"

"I could eat."

"Let's get some food them I'm starving."

I wrap my arm around her and we start walking when she abruptly stops.

"Wait where's Stassie." She looks around for her.

"She's not coming."

"Why?"

"We'll talk about it later."

"Oh well I need to get Brie."

"Ok."