unexpected meet

Previous summary:- (in author's words)

All the friends were enjoying whereas deep down two good friends "taekook" were feeling deeply connection towards eachother. Side-by-side, jungkook still didn't forget his mission that Y/N and Suga was taking care of. Mr. Choi was worried about his son who was getting good torture from the special ones of "Dark devils".

Jimin's Pov
At his house

Taebear wanted to meet Suga but i am not sure about it. What if he had already seen suga somewhere in news or public news. I can't risk all of us like this so i will just show suga picture to him to know if he by any chance know about him and if he does then i won't let them meet eachother till the end of plan. I lay down while thinking about it as a good decision that's when my phone made a buzz sound indicating that i received a message. I grab my phone and looked at his screen seeing "message from suga" i worried-ly opened the phone as Suga won't text me this much late in night unless it's not important. I opened the chat and saw

Jimin's phone
Baby sugar

Lachibolala?

What happened, sugar?
Why you texted me this
Late in night?
Are you okay?

I am okay, lachi.
I was just thinking if
You could help me?

Tell me, i will try my best.

I need you......

Really??? I am coming, baby

Listen to full sentence
You horny ass

Ahh, fine

I need you to help me with
This Mr. Choi's son information

What happened so suddenly?

Just do what i said.
By tomorrow i need
His information.

Okay,sugar

Phone closed

I was thinking about how will i gather his information? Since the day Mr. Choi's son has been kidnapped he had kept the strict security around the places where he has his secret stuffs but i am also a part of the most dangerous gang. I will surely take out the information. I slightly smirked while already planning for tomorrow.

Jungkook pov
Near tae's house

I was walking around going back to my mansion. My main motto of walking was to see whether that old fat ass man is doing something to find his son or not cause i know that he won't sit quietly. Inbetween of the way i saw some people's keeping poster of his son asking to search for him. I smirked and waited for all of them to complete their jobs. As soon as i found a proper way of completing mine work i just started taking out those papers and ripping them down throwing in dustbin. I smartly does that and in last looked here and there if i see any camera but thankfully there wasn't any. I sighed in relief and walked pass by an accident sight.
I was normally walking that's when i saw Taehyung in his house balcony he was absolutely looking so amazing in his white pyjamas just like an angel. Soon his gaze divert towards my direction making me choke on my own saliva as he caught me staring at him. I don't know whenever i see him i remember the incident that took place in cafe few days back i still have the marks on my neck. I blushed remembering that beautiful memorable moment but my thoughts got cut off by a loud shout of my name "Jungkook-shii..!!!!!" I looked towards the direction of tae's balcony just to see him waving towards my direction and telling me to not go anywhere and stay where i am. I obediently stood there waiting for him to come.