An End and A Beginning

It felt like an end , to Kairav as his little baby sister took her last breathe in his arms . The very sister he once used carry in his little arms as a baby is now no more, those same arms were around her, holding her when she breathe her last, he was holding her once again but this was the last time he would.
He was numb. Unable to speak anything he left the delivery ward.
It was raining heavily as if even the heavens cried for Akshara's death.
Kairav lost his mumma's aakhri nishaani, his little Akshu. On seeing him Manish called him closer and handed him Akshu's newborn daughter. Holding her, he felt a mix of emotions. His eyes were full of tears, but let one drop drip out, it didn't have the courage to, the little baby was looking at him with her doll like twinkling eyes,trying to reach out and hold his long nose or maybe pull his glasses away. His  heart felt a relief and vowed to protect her.
"Aasthaa"
She was his hope to live. His last chance. His little Highness.
This little angel was his Akshi's last symbol and his precious daughter
'Aasthaa Kairav Goenka' .
"Bade papa ab se meri beti hai
Kairav Goenka ki beti hai
Yeh Aasthaa Kairav Goenka hai. ",
He told Manish about his plan to adopt Akshara's daughter and the Goenkas readily agreed.
____________________________________
Hello to everyone reading this,
it is my first time writing a story. I had this thing in my brain ever since Neil's death fiasco and it took me a lot of time and courage to pen down my thoughts here.

So please support ✌✌