chapter 5-yokohama

It had been 2 weeks since I saw the three of them and yet they're still lingering in my mind

It had been 2 weeks since I saw the three of them and yet they're still lingering in my mind. I mean, who wouldn't right? They're fine as hell. But anyways, as I was saying, it's past afternoon after I trained myself some defense or should I say, my own techniques to beat someone's ass up. Yeah, I washed myself up after and dressed up to go to a cafe that I was dying to go.

I'm in a cafe that's very much alike in Yokohama. I gave up a lot of yen just to go through a cafe that I was thinking for hourss. I ordered a three cinnamon roll for myself and a medium coffee mocha. The workers here are so nice I would give up my money to go here everyday just to greet all of them. I soloed all of my food because I was hungry and I'm not even humble enough to give someone a food when I'm hungry. Some people are exceptional when they're in need.

I was sipping my mocha and leaned closer to a transparent glass to rest my head. I felt a presence around the cafe since I was in a right corner of the cafe to be alone. I saw a white haired man leaning his head while sipping on a drink while looking at me, grinning. '𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘪'𝘮 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘦!!' I can still feel his gaze lingering on me as I was trying to avoid it while looking outside the transparent glass. '𝘎𝘰𝘴𝘩. 𝘖𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘩𝘪𝘮? 𝘋𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦? 𝘖𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘐 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮? 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘵.' I stood up and use a transparent cellophane to get my cinnamon roll and decided to eat it at home. I was pushing the door out to go outside and trying not to panic by making a nonchalant face.

I got to a bus and exhaled heavily to calm myself down while my brain is going crazy. I'm glancing outside to heal my inner peace while the people was looking at me with a weird look.

I let myself down on the bed while groaning heavily after all what happened to me this day. I saw my phone lit up and saw a text, "meeting u up tomorrow^^💗💗💗" I was tired as fuck and ignored it to sleep and let the food beside my bed to eat later.

I woke up early in the middle of the night. I grabbed my phone and opened it to know what time is it. '4:12 𝘢𝘮... 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦.' I thought while getting up. I ate my cinnamon roll and drank a water after devouring the three of them. I dressed up to get out of my house and got into the backyard to train.

It was almost 5:47 am which means there will be a sunrise. So I dashed off to go inside my house and washed myself. I was about to be done dressing up when I stopped after remembering the message i saw yesterday night. '𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘶𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩.' I thought to myself as i was tapping the number who messaged me yesterday.

ᯤ ☾ 89% 𓊌 5:47
????
ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴡ :
𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰
𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?:𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘴

𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘹:𝘩𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘩 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩

𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳?:𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘴

𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘹:𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯;) 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰'𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘢𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘮𝘭𝘺

𝘞𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?
𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥. 11:00 𝘢𝘮 :𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘴

𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘹:𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵! 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨

𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶:):𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘴

𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘹:𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘺!

𝘏𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘩𝘢, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰😸:𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘴
ꜱᴇᴇɴ 5:56 ᴀᴍ

"𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥..... 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮?" I muttered slightly nervous.

"𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦. 𝘚𝘰 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦. 𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐 𝘰𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘤 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘺𝘭𝘦. 𝘎𝘦𝘨𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. " I muttered as I was holding my door know to open the door and got outside.