Jirosé

Rosé pov

I just landed in Seoul international airport . Well i was in Australia for past few years . 3 years you can say . I was there to complete my degree as a doctor

I saw my best friend Lisa standing there maybe searching for me with a banner in her hand "yah park chaeyoung" with my meme face . I quickly ran towards her with my luggage . She saw me and smiled widely . I jumped at her . Hugging her tightly .

"I missed you Lalisa" i said teasingly . "I missed you park chaeyoung" she also kind of said in a teasing voice . I broke the hug . "You didn't told Jimin that i have already came right ?" I asked Lisa with a look that if she have said i will kill her .

"Nah i didn't said anyone expect from jisoo unnie and Jennie unnie" Lisa said with a assuring smile . "Will you to your home firstly or will start preparing for the surprise ?" She asked me . "Well let's just prepare for the surprise" i said Lisa .

"Before that we will go to Jennie unnie's home and you will drop your luggage there and get changed into something good okay ?" Lisa suggested and i nodded .

We both went to Jennie unnie's home and bell the ring . Taehyung her husband opened the door . Well taehyung is also our one of the friend from high school . I hugged taehyung in a friendly way of course . "It's been ages" taehyung said and we broke the hug . "Well yes" i replied .

"Chaeyoungaaa" Jennie unnie shouted from behind and jumped on me . She hugged me this tight that i can barely breath . "I missed you unnie" i said and she broke the hug . " Finally you are back" unnie said . Lisa settled my luggage on unnie's home . "My luggage will stay here for today so take care of it" i said . "Okay fine" taehyung said .

Me and lisa left from there to plan our surprise . I wish i could have met jisoo unnie but she is out of Korea for filming her drama .

I booked a restaurant and decorated it with red heart shape balloons , candles , heart shape decoration etc . Even i baked a heart shape cake . In walls we putted mine and jimin's photos together .

Everything is set . I have jimin's number cuz everyday i talked with him lol . I called jimin his phone was power off . Lisa already left from there . I called jimin multiple times but he didn't picked one . I started feeling suffocation so i went out from the restaurant for having some fresh air . My world almost collapsed . I saw one girl is kissing Jimin on a park beside the restaurant .

I can't see this . I quickly ran inside the restaurant and grabbed my purse . I left from the restaurant and went inside the park . I went towards them . Jimin noticed me and smiled .

I don't want to see his fake smile . He was coming towards me . When we both were near each other . I slapped him . "I know i wasn't there but how could you cheat on me ? You can just say that you fell out love but how would you?" I shouted while crying .

"What are you talking about ?" He asked being confused .
"I saw by my eyes you fucking kissed her " i said pointing at the girl .

"It's not like this chaeyoung"Jimin tried to explain. " then whats it park jimin?" i yelled making the girl flinch along with jimin.  "Why the hell then you promised me we are gonna make it work....you fucking bastard" i yelled again.  The girl left from there. My kneels started getting weak.  I sat on floor while crying.  Jimin bent down and pulled me into his embrace.  I started punching his chest weakly.  "Its not like this..she is my friend but suddenly she kissed me..i could never dream to cheat you chaeyounga" jimin said.  "You could just pushed her" i said.  "I pushed her as soon as possible . if you dont trust me lets see the cctv humm?" jimin suggested and i nodded.  We both went to office room and checked security and it Was clear jimin wasnt kissing the girl but it was her and jimin pushed her as soon as possible .  We Both went out of park.  "I-i'm sorry i could have trusted you" i apologized .  "Its okay rosie" jimin said and hugged me