Beach Episode

Pretzel stopped the bus near the beach and all of the gay friends went outside.

All of them changed into their swimming suits and the non-binary fellas that do not like the actual swim suits changed into the gender neutal ones.

"OooOOoO~ So we are like having a beach episode?" Mar Mar asked.

"YESSSS!" The gay idiot named Eliza with weird obssesion with few animes exclaimed.

"What is that?" Pretzel asked.

"So like, usually people get hit by the beach ball..." Mar Mar said as they pointed over to Melody sitting on lounger and Kyle hit her with the beach ball.

"SORRY!" They said and Melody stood up as she wiped off the sand from her body.

"Wow-" Pretzel said and looked around and saw Ash burrying someone into the sand.

"What the heck are they doing?" Mari asked as she was drinking her drink.

"No idea-" Mar Mar replied, Itzel realized and ran to them.

"ASH! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BURRY EVERYTHING BUT THE HEAD!" She said and Ash looked over to the burried person.

"Oh shi- I'M SO SORRY-" Ash said and they quickly dug out the person.

"BAHAHAHAHA YOU BURRIED ELIZA?" Hannah said as she took a photo of it and the non-binary dinosaur caughed out sand.

"New trauma unlocked." They said and stood up.

After some time the friends decided to go to the water and noticed someone is missing.

"Holy shit- Ash you burried them again?" El asked and Ash replied with "no".

"OHHH- YEAH THEY CAN'T SWIM!" Mar Mar realized and they all looked at the surface again seeing Eliza just sitting in here.

"This is it Eliza, act cool." They said as they waved to everyone.

All of the friends shared looks and then Mari shouted.

"ELIZA WATCH OUT! THERE IS A SHARK BEHIND YOU!" Eliza didn't even realize that sharks can't walk so they quickly jumped into the water, started to drown a bit but Ash helped them so Eliza was totally straight panicking.

"Somebody please give them what kidgardeners use to learn how to swim." Phill said and they all laughed.

Meanwhile as everyone was swimming half of the people was making sure Eliza won't drown.

"We ahould play some music." Van said and put some songs on.

"Ohhh- so this is what beach episode is." Pretzel said and Mar Mar nodded her head.