Tre

March 2022

Alessandra has spent the time up until testing working with the team, making sure that every department of the team was up to the standards that she needed them to be before they went racing. A few days after testing, she joined Charles on his jet, both headed to Monaco. She lived in Monaco as much as she lived in Maranello, so she decided to head there to rest before the chaos of Formula 1 begins. She met with Max as promised, spending the day at his apartment, playing FIFA and then had a nice lunch when Kelly and her little sweet Penelope joined us. She did spend a good part of her stay in Monaco working, having online calls with people in the team, which she got scolded by both Charles and Max for.

She was grateful for the long flight they had to Bahrain, taking the opportunity to get a good sleep as she spent the last couple of weeks working day and night in the factory, barely getting any sleep as she was the first one in at the crack of dawn and last to leave after midnight. She was a perfectionist, and she knew that she had to work harder than the others. She knew she could do it, and didn't need any validation from the male peers in the same position as her in the other teams. But the sport is filled with sharks, ready to bite when they smell blood in the water, and she was not going to let a single drop of blood fall in those waters. She's the one who's going to be the predator.

Her, the drivers and Mick walked inside the hotel they were staying for the upcoming two weeks, getting to reception and checked in their rooms. Alessandra looked around, checking to see if any other teams were staying in the same hotel as them, smiling widely when she saw Max walk through the doors, dressed in a navy blue Red Bull jacket. The wide smile was returned by the Dutch when he spotted her, leaving his boss behind who was talking to him when he ran up to her, pulling her in a tight hug.

"Tell me you just checked in here and you're not here for coffee or something," Max said as he put the bag down on the floor by his legs.

"Nope, we're staying here!" She beamed, "and from the looks of it, so are you!"

"Ah, I'm so glad," he said, "we can actually play FIFA together and not online!"

"Yeah we can," the smile she had turned into a subtle smirk when Christian Horner appeared next to them, catching the scowl he sent to his driver before turning back to her with a fake smile, "Afternoon, Christian."

"Good afternoon, Alessandra," he nodded as they shook hands, "I can finally congratulate you on your new role in person!"

"Appreciate it," she replied, "hope you know that this doesn't stop my hangouts with your driver. We're professional enough to let our lives away from racing how they've always been, right?"

"O-oh of course!" Christian answered, getting caught off guard after he was thinking of replies to tell her to fuck off from his driver. He knew that they were very good friends, have been ever since they were children, and he knew that no role would stop their friendship, even as rivals on track. "We'll see you on track, Alessandra."

"See you there," she said, shaking his hand one more time before walking away. She looked up at Max, who's face was turning red as he held in his laughter, letting it out when his boss was out of hearing. "I'm surprised you're still in front of me. I thought daddy Horny would be dragging you away by now!"

"The way I feel sick when you call him daddy Horny," he groaned, shaking his head, "come on, I need to check in!"

"What are your plans for today?" She asked as Max got his room key, checking which rooms they're going to be in, realising he was staying on the floor ahead of hers.

"Gonna chill a bit and call Kelly and P," he smiled, "what about you?"

"Might head to the gym," she shrugged as they entered the elevator, "fight the jetlag before it fights me!"