First friend

*𝙱𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚙*

"Ugh..." Cotton groans and slowly gets up looking at her time, today was her first day at highschool. "*𝚐𝚊𝚜𝚙* AH! I'M LATE!!" Cotton suddenly had a burst of energy and ran downstairs almost tripping. "MOM! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?!" Said cotton, breathing for air. "I thought yesterday you said you were gonna wake up on your own?" Said cotton's mother, with a smug smile. "Oh.. Yeah.. Right."

Yesterday she had promised her mom that she'd wake up early, but it looks like she failed at that.

"ah, well. Why don't you get ready? I made your favorite, Ramen!" Cotton's mother said proudly.

(Rip noodle's cousin lmfao 💀)

Cotton's eyes opened wider and ran to the bathroom to get ready. 30 minutes later, she was all dressed up wearing a white shirt that had a red shirt collar around it, blueish skirt, and white socks with black shoes. "Done! Is this for at school or right now..?" Asked cotton.

Her mom replied "Honey.. You know your school served food there right? This is obviously breakfast!" Cotton's eyes widened again.

"Mom.. You know ramen isn't breakfast right..?" Cotton asked Confusingly, but confident. "Oh well.. Just eat it.. I didn't know what to make this morning and I..." Her mom trailed off. "It's okay mom, I love you for making this for me!" Exclaimed cotton. "Aw, thanks hun! You should better eat it quick before your late!" Her mom giggles after the sentence. Cotton quickly ate the ramen and ran off to highschool.

A few hours later.. In class (Yup she's an artist :D)

In class cotton was drawing her pet cat named Lucy. When she was about to color it with her markers, the teacher suddenly said "alright class, today we have a new student! Cotton, please come here and introduce yourself."

Cotton gulped as she walks in front of the class.

She starts looking around the classroom and notices a blue haired boy staring at her. It made her blush a little, but she continues.

"Uhm.. Hi everyone. My name is cotton and I'm 16 years old..I'm a small artist.. And I really.. Love drawing." She stared at the blue haired boy back at the last sentence.

"Okay you can go back." The teacher replied.

As she walks back to her seat, she realized she was sitting next to the blue haired boy and started blushing a bit more. The blue haired boy noticed and did a small wave. She waved back with a gentle smile.

The blue haired boy started writing on a piece of paper and handed it to her. She read it and it said "hi! My name is stuart pot, are you new here?" She stared at it for a while, but then wrote back on it. "Yeah, you?". He writes again with "well.. Not really, I've been here for 3 months." She did a small chuckle and wrote "Is it boring here?" Stuart was confident what to write. "Yeah.. Mostly strict. If the teacher notices us writing letters to eachother, we are dead." Cotton was about to write until the teacher noticed you two were handing paper to eachother. The teacher strictly said "New and your already breaking the rules..." Cotton and stuart looked at eachother and gulped a little to what the teacher's response is next. "Just go to detention.. You guys are lucky you aren't going to the principal." The teacher points at the door and you both walk out awkwardly staring at eachother.

"Ah.. Well.. That was uh.. Awkward." Said stuart. "Yup.. Sorry for getting you in detention.." Cotton says. "no, it's alright! It was my fault. I was the first one to talk to you.." Stuart did a small smirk at the last word. Cotton blushed a little and chuckled.

In detention..

Stuart puts his legs up on his desk, his arms behind his head, closing his eyes. Looking like a 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 😃-
(𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐎), Cotton notices and turns red for quite a second, but goes back to drawing. She then had an idea in her mind to draw Stuart. As he kept his eyes closed, listening to the scribbles, he knew cotton was drawing him. Although he didn't feel any feelings for her, he thought of her as a best friend. Cotton finishes drawing Stuart, but doesn't show it to him. Stuart's mind was a little confused, but he thought it was for personal reasons.

Stuart opens his eyes and does a stretch. Cotton takes a 4 second glance at him and turns back to her drawing.

"Well, look at the time! It looks like our time is over." Stuart yawns a little. "Yeah.." Cotton replied.

Suddenly, a door opened and there was a girl that wore the same outfit as cotton, but with a black jacket with red lipstick. "Hey babe!" Exclaimed the girl. "Hey paula! How are you?" Said Stuart. "Aha.. I'm good~ I'm feeling a little bored today..~" Paula smirked at stuart.

Stuart then became a little flustered when he knew what she meant by bored. Stuart then held paula's hand and said "Ah well~.. Maybe we could do that later.. How about a movie?" Said Stuart. "Fine, but we better do it after the movie~" Paula smirks, Stuart then became flustered again still holding paula's hand.

Cotton was watching their conversation, being a little sad. They didn't notice cotton was there, but she walked away from them tearing up a bit.

A few hours later..

"Hey mom. I'm home.." Cotton said in a sad tone. Her mom turned around, "Aw hey sweetie! How was highschool?"

"it's good!" Cotton said confidently to her mom, so she won't worry. "That's good! But why were you in a sad tone when you said you were home?" Her mother starts getting worried.

"Well.. I'm gonna be honest. There's this boy I like, but... He has a girlfriend." Cotton starts wiping her small tears.

"Oh dear.. Sweetie.. It's okay! You will find a man that you will love one day. I know it! He may be attractive, but he probably doesn't treat you right.." Her mom scoffs at the last word. "Mom.. He was so nice! He introduced himself first to me. Talked to me!" Cotton says it in a melancholy tone. "Okay, maybe he's nice. But did he ignore you when his girlfriend came?" Said her mom. Cotton started sweating at the last part. But tells the truth. "Well.. I don't think they saw..or heard me. His girlfriend was beautiful so of course he got distracted by her." Cotton says in a melancholy tone once again. Her mom starts getting worried, but doesn't show it. "Well okay. But you better get to sleep now..its 1AM." Her mom replied. "Yea.. Alright. Goodnight mom. Love you." Said cotton in a sleepy voice. "Love you too sugar." Her mom says before walking into her room.

(𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐬, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐨.)

𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝟑𝐀𝐌 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝. 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐬𝐨 𝐈'𝐦 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞.

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰.