Project #3 - Part 1

‼️Few warnings or setting up expectation before we start into Project 3 journey.‼️

-Karmic bond ❤️‍🩹
-Think of this story as if this is a project that Freen and Becky act on as actresses in a movie/series.

Final Project for this series. Sit tight and enjoy. Thank you! 😅

****

Not gonna use their parents real last name.
Please note of this:
Amy Sacha — Freen's Mom, Sacha their last name.
Richard Smith— Rebecca's Dad, Smith their last name

Part 1

Amy and Richard is in the coffee shop waiting for their daughters. They have set up this meeting so the two girls can get to know each other before Amy and Freen move in to Smith residence.

"Do you think they will jive? I'm aftraid my daughter is a little bit playful because of her age." Richard said as he turn his gaze to Amy.

"I hope they will get along soon. My Freen is a nice kid but also very stubborn lately."

"Well, lets see how this play out for us." Richard said as he held her hand. "This is us trying our last card so I am giving it all I can. I will bet my life if I can."

This is their last card. They have their chance before but they blew it. They both did not choose each other and they moved on from their connection. Amy choose her career while Richard choose a bachelor's life. They we're passionate lovers turn into nothing. They had seperate lives and meet again after they become widow with their spouses. Now they are on their last card — last chance to make things right for them.

***

In the mall girl's restroom..

Freen is doing her make up when someone caught her eyes. She saw a nice young lady come in. Her eyes followed this young lady. There is instant grin on her lips.

She is notorious on being a play girl. She is really good on spotting beautiful ladies. She is good on leading them on or flirting even she does not really feel genuine love to them. She enjoys it..and for her that is a fun of being young and single.

It seems like she has a new target...

When that girl pass to her. She quickly make her move.

"Hi, why are you late. I've been waiting for you." Freen said acting like she know her.

The girl was so confused.

"I'm sorry have we met before?"

"Oh, yes! I'm Freen."

"Sorry, I-I don't recall. Where did we meet?"

"Here. I'm Freen. And you are?" Freen smile.

The girl smile too and look away. She seems get it now.

"I see. That was nice. I'm Rebecca. We haven't met before, right?"

"No. I lied. I just want to approach you because you are so so beautiful.. I just can't let you pass like that. Sorry."

Smooth.

Rebecca seems to like it. Freen advances seems to be harmless to her. She did not feel awkward at all which is weird.

"Oh. This is the first the first time that I get hit on by a girl..and I did not thought that I will feel this way. I'm flattered."

"Am I hitting on you? No. Not even close to it you yet. I just want to introduce myself to a beautiful girl— thats all." Her eyes is clearly flirting.

"Okay, okay. Noted." She smile and move few step away which Freen followed her.

"So are you alone? What are your plans today?" Freen ask. This is her code of asking if she is single or taken...and if she is interested too.

"Yes, I have plans today. I am meeting my Dad."

"Your Dad? Not a boyfriend or a girlfriend?"

"Dad. And you? Do you have plans?"

"I'm also meeting my Mom."

"Your Mom? Not a boyfriend or a girlfriend?" She asked copying her.

Freen laughed.

"Yes, I'm meeting my Mom. But that would be quick, we should meet after."

"Should we?"

"Yes, if that is fine with you."

"I'm fine with it but I want to be clear. Are you flirting with me? Or you about to sell something? Cause you really are pursuasive. Just checking."

Freen laughed.

"I like it that you are so direct."

"So what is it?"

"Okay, I'm flirting."

They look at each other and they smile.

"Okay, lets meet after."

Rebecca stop at the coffee shop and turn to Freen.

"This is me. I'll meet you later in the cinema?"

Freen look at the coffee shop. She is also meeting her Mom here. What a coincendence?

"Are you meeting your Dad here?" She just want to confirm.

"Yes, why?"

"Cause I'm meeting my Mom here too."

"Oh, its destiny."

Destiny? O Hell no!

****