1

(3rd person pov)        

The last day of school is always the best well at least for some.Max hated the last day of school. Some may even ask why. Well ever since last year he went to what most people called  Camp Camp. He mostly despises it because of the activity and the way to cheerful counselor David. Even that name made him sick to the stomach. Max was so lost in thought that he didnt pay attention at all and the bell rang so he quickly packed up and left that school. He ran home and instantly started packing because if he didnt he would probably get yelled at. After about 30 minutes he was ready he just had to fall asleep and wake up early. He had a lot of time to spend so he just roamed his town for a few hours. It was 8:37 when he got home he was pretty tired from walking around so he went to bed right away. Max had to admit he was at least 20% excited just because of this one blue eyed curly brunet boy. Slowley Max drifted  off to sleep. Max woke up to his mom yelling at him "Your going to be late, get your ass up Maxwell." He quickly got his backpack and ran to the bus stop and he got there right on time. As soon as he gets there the bus arrives he got on and saw Nikki and Neil he went and sat with them. They started catching up and Nikki was talking about how she became apet of another wolf pack and max was sneaking glances at neil. Max disnt know why he like Neil it was just something about him that just made him like Neil.max ended up falling asleep when they got there Neil ended up waking him up and they got out the bus to see...