goodbye pig

(your outfit up top)

"OH NO!" you hear frank say as you and roderick jump up. greg at your feet also jumps. you sigh as you look down seeing the pig eating everything at the mini fridge. you sigh knowing this is gonna be one day. "no fair the pig can eat out of the fridge and we can't?" Roderick says grabbing your waist pulling you down with him. you giggle.

getting up grabbing your outfit going to the bathroom and getting dressed, and doing your hair and makeup. you just pulled your hair in a simple pony tail. zipping up your boots walking out of the bathroom with a clank. you sigh as you all get out the door.

sighing as your in the middle with roderick and greg in back with manny, suddenly frank says "let me get this call and i promise i'll put work aside for the rest of the trip. she lets him. you sigh as you read your book. suddenly you hear loud chewing coming from beside you. while susan shushes him, opening the sunroof for him to throw it out. it gets stuck making a loud noise when the car starts shaking manny starts screaming. oh gosh. the pig goes out the window as susan goes after it the car goes everywhere. you all fall forward as susan and the pig lay on the floor.

you sigh as you hear franks lady on the phone from work yell at him, you hold manny as he holds the pig as you guys pull into the petting zoo sighing as he screams after susan takes the pig giving it to the lady. you all sigh sadly as you hold manny as he's asleep in your arms. you all pull into the hotel getting out grabbing your bags. going into the room you hear susan say "idk how we're off track, why didn't we just use the map." "look, it's a book of memory" susan says as you all sit around here you sit on roderick's lap. you look through the book full of memories she made for memaw, you giggle as you se the boys as baby's. "time for bed we have a big day tmr" susan says as you all get ready for bed .