Laptop

I need to get a laptop asap. It's much easier to write and for some reason Wattpad deleted all the work I had bruh 🙃. Well anyways here's a little something

Tags/warnings:Yandere sub Tsu'tey x black fem reader. Cussing, murder, dark themes.

Y/N pov
One minute I'm in a helicopter and the next I'm on the fucking ground bleeding. I struggled to crawl of of that stupid helicopter. We got attack by this pterosaurs looking thing. I'm pretty sure I'm the only person that survived unfortunately. I heard a groan, I get up only to hunch over in pain. I looked at my side to see it was bleeding. I apply pressure with my hand and walk over to where the groan came from. I look to see it was Jake of course that nigga is still alive I said in my head.(you guys have a little bit of beef with Jake👀)  I went towards him. It looks like he's trapped under something. Damn it what the hell am I suppose to do. I can't lift it especially with my side being injured. I tired pushing it off of him anyways. Shit clinching my side in pain. All of I hear something than suddenly I'm surrounded by theses blue people or na'vi as Grace would put it. One of them got off from their horse thingy coming towards me. I immediately went into fight mode and pulled out my gun. "Don't come any closer ". Taking off the safety. They all at once pointed their arrows at me as I pointed my gun at the man. I looked at man more closely he was glowing. I didn't even realize it had become dark. I heard a groan. Crap I forgot Jake was still trapped. Then out of nowhere a blue lady comes out in front of me. Saying something I can't understand. But I assume she was telling them to back off since they began to put their arrows down. I turn to Jake than back at the lady. "Idk if you understand English but I need help" point to Jake, "I can't lift it by myself." She turned around saying something about the which seemed to not get a great reaction from the others. I feel something touching my left shoulder. It was this Jellyfish looking thing. I smacked it away from me causing everyone to hiss at me. So I guess I'll just let them dance all over me or sum. Those things also were on Jake as well. After a couple of minutes they left. A couple of people walked over to where Jake was and started lifting. Jake was able to get out. All of a sudden I feel lightheaded and my bison is getting spotty. I looked at my hand to see it was soaked in blood. Dang didn't know I was losing that much blood. I stumbled and was about to crash into the ground. When someone caught me, think it was that guy earlier. Cause as soon as I touched him and blacked out.

Pt 2 will be up soon hopefully. Hope you like it so far. Let me know if there's grammar issues or spelling.

Bye 😐😗