Prolog

Mystic Falls
Godric POV

   As Night fell Eric and I raced to the wreckage to find the police cleaning up the scene. With the help of the authorities we learned that apparently there was no body left behind in the wreckage and Eric told me to have faith that my sweet beautiful wife was still alive.

   I couldn't, I felt her die not long ago and I couldn't feel her now it was as if she was gone forever. Katherine had also disappeared we we're trying to locate her whereabouts but kept coming up empty there was no sign of either Petrova Doppelganger and for some reason I felt panicked at the thought.

   Eric turned to me as we made our way back to Elena's family home. "There's a good chance she's still alive and someone has taken her Godric." My progeny says from beside me as he tried once more to cal Katherine, but her phone kept going to voicemail. "Maybe Elena's friend Bonnie can locate her with magic?" Eric question aloud and I turn to him.

   "Let's go see Bonnie Bennett then." I whispered out softly before Eric and I both lift up into the night sky.

   A few moments later after catching the Bennett witch's sent Eric and I flew down to the front porch of Bonnie's house. I knocked softly at the door, a few moments later the Bennett witch opens the door with a soft smile.

   "Godric, Eric!" She says a bit stun at seeing us both on her front porch.

   "Elena had a car accident and her body is missing can you find her?" I ask the witch and she simply nods.

   "Yes come in side both of you." she whispered softly as we follow her into the house and into the living room where she pulls out a map along with a candle.

   "I need blood from a relative." She says looking to Eric and he holds his hands out to her, she grabs a photo of herself with Elena the two we're laughing in the photo. Then she begins to chant as the blood moves everywhere even going off the map making a big pile of blood.

   "What's happening?" I questioned the witch and she begins to panic as tears run down her face.

   "She's dead this would only happen if she wasn't alive." Bonnie says and Eric shakes his head as I begin to draw back into myself.

   "No they took her body for a reason whoever hit her car needed her we have to find her." my progeny stresses out as blood tears leave his eyes.

   "She's gone Eric there's nothing I can do." Bonnie says before yelling out in pain at the loss of her best friend and I couldn't take it anymore I flashed out of there at vampire speed.

   "Godric!" was the last thing I heard my progeny scream before lifting up into the sky and away from both the Bennett witch and my Viking child.

Katarina POV

   I kept struggling against the Vervain ropes that bound me to the stone alter Elena's dead body lay atop the stone and a cult with black robes chanted all around us. I looked up to see black purplish smoak entering and leaving Elena's dead body and I continued to struggle so I could get us both the hell out of here.

   As one of the members of the Cult walked up to me they kneel before me. "If it isn't my sweet Katarina." The man says as he forces me to meet his sight and the moment my eyes locked onto unfamiliar eyes I new deep down who this was.

   "Father?" I questioned in fear and he smirks wickedly down at me. "Моята сладка дъщеря." He whispered down to me in Bulgarian and an old fear races through my entire body.

   I begin to struggle more against the Vervain ropes as my father picks me up from the ground by my neck and I begin to scream out in terror.

   As he holds me over Elena's dead body I feel a stake at my back where my heart lay and I scream begging him to let me go. He's about to slam the Stake into my back where my heart lays, I could feel it when Elena's Eyes shoot open and she quickly pulls me out of my father's arms and throws me towards the opposite wall.