YuKyou again ~

*WARNING IM NOT EVEN TRYING TO DO A STORY THIS IS JUST WEIRD TENTACLE SMUT OK*

Kyou was hanging out with Yuko at the pool, and they were splashing each other in the water. Kyou, wanting to play with Yuko a bit more, changed his arms in squid tentacles and used them to splash and tickle Yuko. (Now it becomes weird rip) The boy, giggling, squirmed around to escape them, but they gripped his ankles tightly, making him gasp. Kyou slightly smirked and gripped Yuko's wrists with the tentacles, forcing him to stay still. "Wait, what the- Hmmph ?!" While he was talking, a tentacle made his way to his mouth, and shoved itself in it. Yuko really disliked the sticky and squishy feeling, but it's not like he could complain. He glanced at Kyou, seemingly having fun from the playful look in his eyes. The tentacle went deeper in Yuko's mouth, making him struggle a bit for air, while others wrapped themselved all around him. It made him shiver, but Kyou was definitely enjoying the view as he made his tentacles explore every single inch of Yuko's body, earning small shudders from him every time.
Then, the boy noticed Yuko was probably having a bit too much fun with this, and he internally chuckled. "You have a weird fetish." Kyou stated simply, letting his tentacle out of Yuko's mouth, a bit of drool still hanging from it. "I-I don't have any tentacle fetish ! Those things are so sticky, it's disgusting..." Yuko whined, making a face. Kyou just stood there with an amused look, his tentacles making their way under the boy's swimsuit. "Hey, what are you doing ?! Wai- Ah !" Yuko moaned as a tentacle wrapped itself around his growing erection, making him pant and gasp as it moved around it with squishing sounds. "So sticky and disgusting." Kyou sneered, still playing with Yuko's body as he pleased. Then, another tentacle made its way down his back and to his butt, making him struggle to break free. "Oh my god, don't tell me you're actually planning to-" Oops, too late. Yuko let out a small squeak as the thing pushed itself into him, nearly tearing him open.
He let out a cry of pain as the tentacle moved into him, completely filling him. Though, after some thrusts, the pain was replaced by pleasure as he let out countless moans, each one clearer than the last one. Still stroking him at the same time, the sticky things roaming all over his body were driving Yuko insane. He let out a louder moan as the tentacle hit his prostate, closing his eyes in pleasure. "O-Oh god..." He muttered, biting his lip as Kyou made his tentacles hit his sweet spot at each thrust.
In a cry of pleasure, Yuko came, the tentacles going back in their place, slowly putting him in the water again as Kyou's arms went back to normal. He went over to Yuko and kissed his cheek playfully. "I swear I'll make you pay for this..." The boy groaned, looking at Kyou angrily with his dishevelled face. "Sure." Kyou chuckled as Yuko put his clothes back on and exited the room grumpily.