Chapter 1

As I dream continuously about chocolate chip cookies. My annoying alarm sang out at the top of it's unbearable voice. Angrily, I threw it on the ground. "Veronica! get ready!" My mother, Hannah Martinez, exclaimed. Instantly, I got up lazily from my bed going to bathroom.

As time passed, I went down the red, polished spiraling stairs to get breakfast. There I spotted my older sister, Vanessa, she wore a blue colored pants and a white crop top. "Good Morning!" I greeted my sister and mother. Vanessa greeted back with a cheerful smile. Whereas, mother focused on finish making her pancakes.

As she served me her hot, piping, pancakes with a dash of vanilla whip cream. While comsuming my breakfast my mother then told Vanessa and I that today we will be going to my grandmother's house. Greedily, I finished my breakfast and waited to go to grandma's home. While on the way, to grandma's house, we saw a lot of colorful buildings. It was just exactly a perfect day!

Finally, at our destination my mother stated that she will pick us up later. Grandma then showed us some memories we had by her. Grandma, showed us a room only with our old toys. Vanessa and I was fascinated of how grandma kept them all clean. While, looking at my old toy's I saw my one specific, favorite doll, Lisa.

Adoringly, I laid my eyes on Lisa and remembered a lot of memories. Lisa was a beautiful doll given by my father, Ben. Carelessly, one time I lost it and I cried the whole day at that time I was eight years old. "Veronica!" Vanessa called out which brought me back to reality. "Huh?" I answered.

"I am going for a snack, Do you want any?" She asked as she looked into my eyes. "No, I am good thanks," I replied. Vanessa then left the room. Continuously, I looked for more toys but had Lisa in my hand. Curiously, I saw a old bed, as I sit on the bed it was as soft as cream.

Obviously, I had to lay on it. Cautiously, I held Lisa in front of me still thinking how beautiful she is. While staring at her my eyes started to shut slowly putting me into a deep sleep. When I opened my eyes, I woke up into a dark room. At my right I saw Lisa staring at me.