'I wasn't jealous.'

It had been a long day in the neighborhood. My 'friend' Wally had been flirting with me all day. This would've been fine. Yknow, I love jokes! But....I've had the fattest crush on him ever since I moved here. He's just extremely charming. The first time we locked eyes he kissed my hand! Who wouldn't fall for a man like that..

———————————————————————————
Flashback

Julie, Frank and I were at Howdy's store just chillin.

"No because I was thinking about this earlier, are hotdogs sandwiches?" Julie said in her high pitched voice.

I stared at her, speechless. Holding back my chuckles.

"I actually don't know? That's a good question" Howdy smiled at the ball of energy.

"Well it's-" Frank paused as if he was actually thinking about it. "They're obviously not." He sounded hesitant, afraid he was wrong.

I laughed at his nervousness. Though, I turned to my side when I heard someone coming in through the store door. It was Wally.

"Hey walls!" I called to my best friend.
"Hi Dear..." He said to me. I blushed slightly at the sudden nickname. He took a seat next to me.

"Anyways! Wally, are hotdogs sandwiches?" Julie had asked the new comer.

"Oh!" He seemed almost startled by the question. "Well I don't know? What did y/n say?" He looked at me with his signature half lidded eyes. He had seemed to be getting closer to me.

"I-I haven't said anything yet...." I blushed, embarrassed at my stuttering. I know he saw the red on my face.

"It's okay Darling~ I know you're smart regardless." He said whispering in my ear. This action making me blush even harder. Jesus he was killing me!

"We-well!" I said ignoring the man who was right next to me. "Frank can I talk to you for a second okay thanks!" I didn't even wait for the man to respond. I pulled him out of the store by his wrist. I swear I could see Wally staring daggers at us as we walked out.

"You saw that right I'm not fucking crazy?!" I whisper yelled to him.

"I indeed saw that y/n." He said in his little snarky voice. God I hated when he acted smart.

"I mean you saw the way he looked at us when we walked out didn't you? Call me delusional but I think Wally likes me back..." I looked down at the floor. Biting my fingers to cope with my nervousness.

"I mean what the fuck Frank? Do you really think he could li-" I paused my talking when the door was opened by Julie. She walked out with Wally walking out soon after.

"Hey guys! We thought it would be fun to go see a movie or something! Like have a sleepover or just chill out at someone's house! Julie exclaimed. We had these pretty often, just us having fun at someone's house.

"I think that would be fun! I was just finishing up my conversation with Frank." I looked at him. He didn't look amused, as per usual. Wally made his way towards me, went behind me and he put his arms around my waist. Placing his head on my shoulder. I blushed, widening my eyes as I frantically looked at Frank.

"I think we should get going then! Heh!" I speed walked towards Frank, pulling him so we could be ahead of the two people behind us. I could feel Wally burning his eyes into the back of our heads.

"Am I schizophrenic or did you also see that too?" I was afraid I was losing my mind or something! "What is up with him today?" I said, holding my head like it was about to explode.

Julie had said we should go to my house for tonight, I never disproved the idea, but I nodded from afar being careful to keep my distance from Wally.

———————————————————————————
Now we're in the present. We were at my house, I was sitting down on the couch. Wally had snaked his hand around my shoulder, almost snuggling up to me.

"Frank!" I called to him. Bolting up from the couch.

Wally balled his fists in anger, before grabbing my wrist and bringing me back to the couch. I yelped in surprise, and my eyes widened.

"Oh my god." I whispered. I was blushing furiously from our close proximity.

"Frank, Julie, out now." Wally said in a deep voice. My blush getting darker and darker from the situation we were in. They walked out with no questions!

"Y/n." He moved my chin so that I was looking at him. "What do you and Frank talk about when you're alone..?" He asked me. I swear I was about to explode.

"Not-nothing! I promise!" I awkwardly chuckled to get rid of some of the tension.

"Are you and Frank...romantically involved with each other?"

What? There's no way he actually thought that.

"Wally..." I smirked at him. "Frank is gay. You of all people should know that.." I poked his chest.

"Oh my goodness..forgive me for my sudden outburst dear, but I just can't stand seeing you with him." He said embarrassed.

"Wally...were you jealous?" I smiled even wider. I had my answer at this point. Wally liked me.

"I wasn't jealous." He crossed his arms and looked to the side.

"Well it's okay.. even if Frank wasn't gay you wouldn't need to worry..I love you and only you." I said cupping his face and making him look at me.

"O-oh! Well now you've got me all flustered.." He whispered. He looked back at me, and looked at my lips.

I smiled at what he was suggesting, and I connected our lips. It was so sweet, the moment I feel like I've been waiting for forever finally happened. The moment I pulled back, he pushed me back in from my neck. After a little heated make out session I pulled back, and sat back down next to him.

"I should make you jealous more often. It makes you even hotter~" I pecked his lips one last time before yelling at Frank and Julie to come back inside.

That night was full of blushes and kisses.....and Frank gagging a lot at us.