01

I was getting ready for my meeting with mr jeon, it's my first meeting for joint ventures, usually my dad would handle it but my so called independent ass wanted to do It by herself, so here we are...

I sprayed some perfume on me, feeling nervous about my meeting. I looked myself in mirror slightly admiring my simple yet elegant outfit. I chuckled at myself, I kinda felt relieved after knowing atleast I look hot.

I went downstairs after picking my bag
, as I was ready to go. I was thinking to atleast eat something before I go.

So,

I sat on my dining table, Maids served my breakfast. I smiled at them, they warmly smiled back. I ate my breakfast in a bit hurry as it was already half past nine.

I then made my way to in-built parking, I seated myself on the driving seat ,started my engine and drove off from there.

I suddenly got a call from my personal secretary, also my so called best friend. I mean she is annoyingly sweet. I picked my phone.

OTP

"Jungsoo you would pick me up or I have to come on my own..?"

"I was going to pick up anyway."

Call disconnected.

She just hummed in response and disconnected the call, she's so dry. Not that I'm complaining.

I don't understand, am I her driver? No right. But it's ok as she helps me a lot when my lazy ass doesn't prepare for meetings and this time too. She prepared the presentation. I reached at her place after awhile of driving and cursing Lisa.

I saw Lisa standing at the main gate of her house and dressed up so well, she is so pretty in the white fit. My mouth hung up in the air I'm sorry but I'm not used to seeing her so dressed up.

" why are you dressed up so...well..?" I asked in disbelief

"We need to make the best impression, remember?" She stats while fixing her hairs.

"Do I?" I frowned.

Lisa nods.

She hops inside the car and I started the engine. I was still shocked by this sight of Lisa.

I was thinking about jungkook he is pretty cold and it was my first time going for a joint ventures, I had so many deals but usually my father use to handle it I was so fcking nervous.I am literally crying internally, my face forms a pout just by thinking about the meeting, I'm sure jeon jungkook is an oldie and im not good pleasing oldies.

What if I mess up everything I was so scared, like I mean he is a cold jerk probably he must be proudy and if he started showing me attitude then I will too.

Then suddenly Lisa started talking about him and his personality fck his personality. I rolled my eyes making Lisa frown. Do I give damn? No I don't. I just ignored her.

We reached there after some time, I parked my car. I got off and lisa too. I entered entered inside fidgeting my fingers. I took a deep breath and walked up to the counter.

I saw a lady at the counter, smiling at me pleasingly, Maybe in late 20s.

"I am here to meet Mr jeon.." I requested.

" are you the ceo of nova..?Please wait for a moment.." she hurriedly called someone.

I just nodded looking away.

I saw Lisa was pretty nervous and quite her reaction was cute I was nervous earlier but not now I feel so confident. I reassured her that everything will go pleasantly.

After some minutes a man in his twenties he also seemed a bit older than me, fck maybe he is secretary of that jeon guy- grandpa.

"ma'am I am kim mingyu and also the personal secretary of Mr jeon..I will lead you to Mr Jeon's cabin." He gleamed.

Lisa and I nodded our heads.

"jungsoo, I'm nervous" she whispered In my ear.

"Do not worry lisa" I smiled at her

Mingyu made his way to elevator and we were followed him, his build was tall and towering. I was melting inside because he was just so Damn handsome but I wore a firm and stern expression.

We walked up to the ceo's cabin, I was so ready to see a old man smoking his cigarette and counting his last breath but as soon as we entered, I saw a man in his 20s and so fcking handsome.

I was confused at first,I'm sure I didn't imagined him like this. I shouldve done some research not gonna lie.

He gestures me to settle down on the couch, I would be lying if I say I wasn't intimated by his presence. He had a cold expression plastered on his face.

"Good morning Mr jungkook, I'm kim jungsoo" i bowed at little for respect of course.

"Nice to meet you Ms. Kim" his tone was indeed firm.

We started discussing about forming a new entity where both companies share ownership and control, aimed at pursuing a specific business opportunity.

I then started to explain my presentation, I was nothing but professional all the time. Jungkook was just nodding and sharing his views.

Lisa completed her long ass presentation, we wrapped things for good as we were regular out of time.

"So, Ms. Kim, don't you think we need better key performance indicators?"

"We might need them once we negotiate all the legal stuff"

Jungkook nods in reply. I think he doesn't speak much, nor mingyu talks much. Not gonna lie I think Im interested in mingyu.