𝟰 - 𝗔𝘄𝗸𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱

four - awkward

four - awkward

——YOUR EYES WIDENED IN SURPRISE as you greeted him awkwardly, "Hello... Jean?" Hello?
Shit, that was too formal.

he examined Mikasa then his eyes made their way to you, "I'm guessing that you heard my name from Mikasa?" Before you could even speak, you heard Mikasa scoff and spoke, "No shit."

Jean laughed at her response, and Mikasa gave a small smile. You were standing between the both of them, still shocked at the Males' sudden presence.

Mikasa noticed your stillness, she took it as a sign of your discomfort. She was about to get you three some drinks to lighten up your mood but she didn't want to leave you alone, especially with him. It's not like she hated Jean or anything, she just didn't trust him.

Mikasa mumbled, "Fuck it," She broke the silence, "I'll be getting us three some drinks. I'll be back." You looked over at Mikasa, "Can I come with—" and... She's gone.

"Damn, you talking to some chicks again?" you heard a familiar voice speak, turning your head around, you saw Eren grinning while looking at Jean.

"Again? You know damn well that's not me. It's you who you're talkin' about" Jean scoffed. "Jeez, chill. Just 'tryna get a few laughs."

Eren rolled his eyes and gasped when he saw you, "You're here, [y/n]!" You giggled, "yea, as I promised!" You can tell he's high, just by judging from the way he talks and the way he acts, but you aren't surprised. He's always like this.

Eren then looked back at Jean, eyeing him suspiciously, "You know [y/n]?" Jean pursed his lips, nodding, "It's... A long story." You and Jean started laughing.

He slowly nodded, "Okay... Is Mika with you?" you grinned, "Yeah! She went to get us drinks... I think she went that way?" you said, pointing to the right. And with that, he ran off.

It was obvious that he likes Mika, he just can't tell her because he's scared it might ruin their friendship. Considering how long they've been friends and he doesn't want that to change, ever. He doesn't want Mika to be uncomfortable around him. Worse, it might end their friendship.

Jean laughed at Eren. You eyed him, how he looked so fine in a black button-up shirt, and some of the buttons were left undone. You caught a glimpse of the tattoos on his chest, the silver necklaces that were around his neck, and his masculine slender hands that had rings.

you were examining his handsome features until you were interrupted, "You're staring a little too hard there, yea?" Jean smirked at you, and you completely froze up, not knowing what to say.

He added, "You might as well take out your phone and take a photo already. I'll even pose for ya." you playfully rolled your eyes at him, as he did some poses. Ugly poses that were giving 2018.